Is it me? Or is it the people around me?

Ok, I'm 18 and graduated high school. In high school, I played on the football team and baseball team, so people knew me. I wasn't really a nobody, I hung out with all my teammates and what not but it always felt like I was left out of things and never really acknowledged by girls. I was a lineman, so I'm pretty big. I've been big my whole life, currently 6'3 and 320lbs. I don't have any health issues whatsoever and dress just like everyone else. I wear cargo shorts and cool tshirts, hats sunglasses and vans. I'm not lazy by any means but it just feels like I am always not noticed by girls. I don't just sit at home and play video games all day, I have a job, go to college, have my own car, and have a few outdoor hobbies that I really love. I've personally had girls tell me I'm funny and a really nice guy and I've "talked" to a few for awhile. The relationship would always feel like it's going somewhere and it just hits a wall one day after like 3 months (has happened 3 times). As far as I'm concerned, no girl has actually "liked" me more than just a friend. Any advice on what I should do about getting girls to talk to me would be great. And sorry if this sounds too much like a rant rather than a question.

What Girls Said 1

• It's them: the people around you. Are you really sure nobody has liked you? If yes, how?

There may be some girls who had liked you but just didn't let you know. That happens most of the time.

Most girls that I know, I have talked to, weather it be texting or in person, a decent amount. It always felt like we were just friends and the relationship never went anywhere. I never try to be a ghost and not talk to girls but it feels that the relationship just fades away and I'm back to ground zero

What Guys Said 2

• No, I don't think it's you. Seems like you just have bad luck.

• No pics huh. U must be a cars salesman.