Would it be weird to tell my friend that I hope I find a guy like him?

I know he doesn't love me back but he's honestly everything I've ever wanted in a guy... and more. He holds open doors for me, he's never disrespectful to me or any other girl... basically be acts like a gentleman which is basically non existent now. And that's on top of other things that I'm not gonna list here or else I'd be writing all night. If the topic of dating comes up, would it be weird to tell him I hope to find a guy like him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not try being with him rather than saying that you hope you find a guy like him ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all, that would be a huge compliment.. and also a good way to find out if he might be interested without sounding desperate.

What Guys Said 3

• How do you know he has no feelings for you?

• How do you know he doesn't like you back?

• he likes you, he just thinks he's in the "friend zone"

What Girls Said 2

• ... I know he doesn't love me back... Are you sure of this?
    It sounds to me Like you Both have some Chemistry that Perhaps No one else can Dare Compare.
    Keep this to yourself here, dear. Your Actions will always Speak Louder than Words and His as Well, I can Tell.
    Good luck. xx

• Have you asked him his thoughts on dating? I think he would take it as a compliment if you told him that.