Guys around age 26, would you date a 20-year-old girl seriously?

If she's graduating from grad school in the spring?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 32, and this is my advice. Would I date a 20 year old at 26? Sure, as long as we like each other. But age is not necessarily a problem for me - except for the fact that the 20 year old can't drink yet. Otherwise, it's nothing to it. The only reason graduating from grad school would be a factor is if I have taken a new job and I'd have to move away. But if she plans to move to where I am, then it isn't a problem. At 32, I'm not too likely to date someone so young, BUT there's still a possibility that I would if the 20 year old is rather mature and our personalities mesh really well.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 21, soon 22 and my boyfriend just turned 28. We're fine with the age gap. We do have a lot in common, both in terms of interests and personality-wise. You've just got to find someone you click with.

What Guys Said 23

• I would but it depends on her maturity level. If she's mature and is drama free I would date her. Her age wouldn't bother me.

Could you answer my question.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2112691-was-i-wrong-to-ask-for-the-money-back

• I don't think I'd have done it at 26.

• Is she Doogie Howser? How is she finishing a master's or PhD at 20?

I graduated college 2 years early.

• 28 and yes I would. If she should be mature enough at that age and if we have the same interests, why not. My parents have 10 year age gap too and they have been married for 35 years, so I know well that it can work

• I'm 30 and I prefer women 23 or below

• I'm 25 and sure why not.

• no, i won't. been there done that. i'd have a one night stand with her and so long to so much worthless drama and bs.

What kind of drama and bs was it?

excessive sluttish behaviour. excessive paranoia on non existent things such as rumors, what would my friends have thought about her, the fact of "i wanna be exclusive"-vibe was going against her idea of "keeping freedom meanwhile" IE taking dicks like a champion

• of course i would my dad was 10 years older than my mom so to me age is just a number after they've hit 18

• It depends on her maturity level. Some girls think that when they are around they age they are grown women when that couldn't be farther from the truth. If she is a girl I could take seriously and could take me seriously then yes.

What would make you take her seriously?

No games, no drama, hardworking, responsible, no self entitlement, etc.

I don't have time for a person who treats a petty problem as a crisis.

• A 20-year-old graduating from grad school? Did you start college at 14?

• I'm not 26, but here's my opinion if I was. The older man would need to respect the differences in experience, he will need to accept more responsibility because of his age. Age shouldn't really matter, especially if it's a few years off. Patience is key. Should such a relationship work out, patience and understanding is essential.

• I don't think any decent guy is gonna date a girl who only wants to date him because of his age.

I don't want to date him for his age, I just like him and he happens to be that age.

Be careful, our road is fraught with holes. Try not to crash.

• Only if she was hot

• Yes i would.

• what would her graduating grad school have to do with it?

I don't know, some guys say no because we are in 2 very different stages of life or something, too immature, etc.

Who is to say that all people that go to college think the same way? I don't think it's accurate to make those kinds of generalizations.

you're a pup, when you've been in the world a while, then you can talk about what we can and cannot generalize. I went to college for almost the amount of years you've been alive lol

• My girlfriend is almost 19 so yeah if she's mature.

• Yes I would date... Age is not important understanding been the couples is important..

• It does not matter whether I am age 26 or 26,000 If I like her I would date her.

• I did once.

• I won't lie, I often fool around with young girls because theyre hotter. But my girl right now recently turned 20. I thought she was just going to be another hot young toy, but she definitely won me over, and we have been together a year. A lot of young girls have fun, carefree personalities and they look up to you and know how to show respect because they want to please you. A lot of older men love them for those reasons and more. Mine is intelligent, sweet and caring as hell, and young and hot on top of it all. Amazing in bed. I'm happy.

20 and you're graduating from grad school? Were you a kid genius or something?

• When you get into your 30s 5 years of age difference doesn't matter too much but I recommend someone in your age group. Especially in school. I would know, I had a girlfriend in g11 and she helped me with exams

• i only date 21 and up. im 27

• Yeah. Why not. If she is has enough maturity then age is no big deal.

What is "enough" maturity to you? Because I'm a really responsible person, but obviously I don't have as much life experience.

Like not childish. Knows things like when to say what to say. Behaves property. No negative attitude.

What Girls Said 3

• most of them would im sure

• My boyfriend is 26 and I'm 20.

• They all would. Even those who say they wouldn't.