G@G should be a dating site because I've seen a lot of beautiful women here lately than on dating sites?

Most Helpful Girl

• If gag was a dating site I wouldn't be here at all. I'm not here looking for a date. Just to give advice and pass time

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of them are catfishes (especially below Level 3). A majority of the real ones aren't interested in dating.

What Girls Said 12

• It's not a dating site, and those beautiful women have plenty of options that don't involve the blue anons of G@G, trust me.

Stick to questions and mytakes.

• Nah, because most all of us live a distance away and also most guys on this site show an ugly side of themselves personality-wise.

Dating is more than appearances, buddy. Remember that!

• Nah, most users aren't here to date. The ones that end up dating on here have it happen randomly, unintentionally. Let's stick to asking questions and providing opinions.

• That's a bad idea. There's no way to filter who you see or talk to... It's very international

• Totally not off limits and I have read that a few members do date on here

• Too bad buddy, coz it isn't a dating site :/ It's an advice/Q&A site, and there are beautiful people almost everywhere.

• Haha this is more of an opinion than a question, should have been spinned as something to ask GAG.

• If this place becomes a dating site, I won't date a guy, here.
    I have a lot of choses outside of the internet, thank you very much. 😏

a lot of? you're a player

@Dave20154
      No, just one. :)

just sayin'

• Lol. The density doe

• That's not really a question hun

• The reason there are more girls here than on dating sites is because this isn't a dating site.

• But what's the question?

What Guys Said 8

• I don't think so. It's an advice website. People don't go to dating websites to ask about how to resolve an argument, what the perfect birthday or anniversary gift is, or anything like that. It's fine as it is. Besides, people could meet significant others here. It just shouldn't be the primary mission.

• Do you mean you saw lots of catfishes XD

• There's some 'fit birds' here, but they're all in bloody Canada. So sod that!

• The thing is... about half the girls here are taken! :-P

• Fuck no. The women on here are attention seeking enough as it is.

• there's beautiful girls on pornhub too, do you also think that should be a dating site

i couldn't date a girl who got paid to have sex, i just couldn't do it

• I've known users who met on here and went on to get married. i lost my virginity on here

• No it should not be a dating site because the only attractive "women" here are the ones using fake pics lol