Minor scar above left eyebrow, would it affect my dating scenarios with girls? (Photo attached) ?

Minor scar above left eyebrow, would it affect my dating scenarios with girls? (Photo attached) ? I was playing football, and a clash of heads got me 4 stitches above my left eyebrow, it is an inch long scar, inch and a half maybe, the scar is normal, just a vertical straight hair-like scar, but its a bit darker than my skin colour. So my question is, woud this effect my dating scenario. Would girls be turned off by it, or would they not look into my eyes and to my scar while talking to me. Would it be different if I would approach a girl with a scar? It's really bothering me, and can't think of anythng else right now, I got the scar a month back. You can see the photo of the scar. Please ignore me in the photo, i've been stressing all day in the bed thats why i dont look good.

Most Helpful Girl

• A scar a guy got from playing sports would be more of a turn on for me vs a turn off. It would signify he's athletic and committed enough to get down and dirty 💁🏼

Most Helpful Guy

• cut your hair, put on some lens, hit the gym and you will see how many girls will see that as a sexy birthmark

What Girls Said 5

• Nope. I don't think so.

• No, coz a lot of girls like scars on guys

• If your concerned use high strength Vitaminwater e oil or cream. You can also get silicone gel or patches which help reduce the apperance.

• No. As long as you are a fun and loving person they will never be affected by it

• Don't worry about i. Everybody has a scar somewhere. If it bothers a girl then she's too superficial anyways and not worth your effort.

What Guys Said 0