Guys, friends with benefits mad at me?

i called my friends with benefits drunk late late around 5 am while taking the train back from the city to home asking to "hang out". I ended up taking a cab to his house from the train station and we had sex. After having sex, we fell asleep watching tv and i woke up around 9:30 while he was sleeping and took a cab home. I got a text a couple of hours later saying "poof like magic" and then i wrote back saying something funny about couldnt sleep with him snoring. He never responded after that and has been really weird all week, ignoring texts or answering them late. My friend thinks that it might have to do with that night i left without saying anything? but i dont think so? i dont think he would care if i left without saying anything because it is just sex.. what do you think?

2

What Guys Said 2

• It's just sex so why do you care?

• Yep he wants to be your friend not just your NSA situation. Maybe you should ask him if he is mad or how do he feel about it. One thing needs to be established is what kind of relationship do you guys have.. NSA or friends with benefits. Ask him to explain with he thinks about them both, and you explain what you feel they mean and go from there tell him let's start over. And be friends with benefits or have a NSA relationship. Where it's a clear understanding