Black and Dating?

Now please be honest, I've joined several dating websites with practically no success. The thing is all these websites seemed to be geared toward my white brothers, so I think well since I've been out the game for a while I thought maybe I should check out dating tips, but that too seemed to be geared toward my Caucasian brethren... Ladies of all races, please he a brotha out... should I cut my losses and come to the realization that online dating is not for black guys or should I stick it through?

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha Caucasian brethren. I think the problem has nothing to do with your race. Dating online never really works out well. I think it's best to just hang out at places where you know you'll meet women that you would be interested in, and just strike up a casual conversation. Like another person said, relationships are built face to face. Online, everything is so impersonal. You can't relate and it's easy to just blow someone off because you don't have to see them and you don't know their real personality. They're just another username.

Good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think dating online is for anyone. Relationship grow face to face not monitor to monitor and if you think it has something to do with your race your wrong. Many white women including myself love black guys (not just for the rumors) ;) Give yourself a shot everywhere not just online. I've been with my Afro-man for quite sometime now and I met him the good ol' fashion way. Face to face. It's the best way to go.

• blackpeoplemeet.com

blackplanet.com

since white people are the majority then yeah the majority of sites are going to be geared around them and their culture

What Guys Said 4

• How do you steer a site toward white people? In my experience, they don't date any differently.

• Yeah, you should just pretty much give up on life

• Stick to your guns. Don't throw in the towel for anything, it's not just confined to one race, it's all races. Try match.com-

• Main, brothas ain't be going to no datin sites yo. We be hittin up the candy shop yo. kno wha I'm sayin. We take'em to the candy shop and let'em lick de lollipop. That what we do. yo