friends with benefits is mad at me?

called my friends with benefits drunk late late around 5 am while taking the train back from the city to home asking to "hang out". I ended up taking a cab to his house from the train station and we had sex. After having sex, we fell asleep watching tv and i woke up around 9:30 while he was sleeping and took a cab home. I got a text a couple of hours later saying "poof like magic" and then i wrote back saying something funny about couldnt sleep with him snoring. He never responded after that and has been really weird all week, ignoring texts or answering them late. My friend thinks that it might have to do with that night i left without saying anything? but i dont think so? i dont think he would care if i left without saying anything because it is just sex.. what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he might feel like he was just used for your needs. Talk to him about it, even if you're FWB's you should at least stick around to say "See you (naked) next time!"

Most Helpful Girl

• He feels used and you never said thank you for his efforts: he let you in after 5am, drunk, wanting sex, and he gave you all those things, then you get up, get dressed and leave. No text from you, no voicemail, no note, not even a lipstick kiss on the bathroom mirror. He feels used.

Easy to get around by saying that you had to leave because of his snoring and that you didn't want to wake him, your hangover was raging and let me make it up to you. You choose the outfit.

What Guys Said 1

• he's getting involved feelings wise. you should talk to him

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah in generally it can be quite rude to leave without saying anything, and even though you just went over to have sex doesn't mean you couldn't give him a heads up he isn't made of steel lol!

• You acted in a rude manner just leaving like that after he let you in at 5 am.

Just make an effort to apologise to him.. we all do things without thinking sometimes.

• Maybe he was irritated because he didn't fully get what he wanted bc you were drunk and probs sloppy af

So he was hoping you'd be there in the morning for a sober fuck

• I dont have any experience in that but I think there should be at least common decency and human contact in the interaction.
    or else the person would feel used