Girls, is this a good tinder profile? What do I need to improve?

On my profile it says:
-just finished school
Hobbies include
-working on my website (feelingsuccess. com)

I have 1 profile pic

Let me know if there's anything I can do to improve it thanks!

What Girls Said 3

• Have at least 3 pictures.
    Make one of you and your guitar, one of you "out and about" doing something, being active, and smile in AT LEAST one of them.

Also, say what you're after. If it's sex, specify what you want sexually (in a partner).

Or a relationship/friends (platonic) what you're looking for in those regards.

fair enough looking for long term but thanks for the help!

• I've never been on tinder, but that sounds fine to me? I don't know if it's appropriate, but are you supposed to put what you're looking for? or only stuff about yourself?

I'm thinking a mix of both now, I find online dating confusing because words can be interpreted differently than what my intention is

• I use Tinder and I say add more than 1 pic like 3 will do but please don't make the pictures of yourself like maybe 1 solo and 2 group shots, but good start though on the description. It's a good idea to give a clue about what you're after because some girls want different things and they may not match with what you're after.