Guys, What does it mean when he slaps my butt like this?

So before him I've only been with one guy for a couple of months. That guy usually slapped my butt just during sex. This guy I am with now, for over a year now, we started off messing around only, just fun, our chemistry and passion was insane and still is. He slaps my butt randomly. Sometimes just like that for no reason, if we are out and no one is looking, before sex and after sex, he's rarely done it during sex though few times, also once his friends were near by so they saw him slap my butt that made me kind of shy. He does it lightly usually and smiles at me in a naughty way lol.. sometimes he's rough and that's only when around sex. I really like it, but I worry if someone saw, is shallow of me to "let him do it" and why does he do it? I'm a skinny girl and Its not like I have that big and bubbly butt ha! Just wanna know from you guys, but I know everyone is different

3

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes DAT ASS!!! So do I!!!

What Guys Said 2

• He really likes you, so if you like it, u should allow it.

But if u don't like ur butt slapped in certain situations around certain people, then u need to let him know.

😊 You were supposed to be voted best answer, chose other dude by mistake

It's ok, mistakes happen! :-D

• That's what men do. You should embrace it, it means he really likes you. I still do it to my wife after 10 years of marriage.