Why is it so hard to get a girlfriend or have sex?

Why is it so hard to get a girlfriend or have sex

I'm 25 and still haven't done either why is it so hard. Is it meant only for certain people

2mo Thanks for opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• Just talk to more girls. I bet you don't talk to many.

I don't but it's a looks problem

Not gonna lie, looks matter. But girls are more forgiving about looks than men. And if you are confident and wow her with your personality, most women won't care what you look like. It's all about courage :)

http://imgur.com/IqFsHz3 I'm not very confident but I have a good personality, I can make people laugh, I can fit into almost any crowd

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly, until i came across this site, i never knew that there were so many people like you, i just find it mind boggling, really. I meet a ton of new people every single day and i never come across people with the problems i see here like yours, but i guess being an anonymous guy on the internet, it's easier to spill your guts.

It's hard it really is

Lol feelings hurt

no you turned into an ass like the ugly guy. I thought we were just playing around, but i'm not gonna be spoken to like that.

• Hang out with the party people

• Maybe you're just not attractive enough for the people you wanna go for or you don't put yourself out there enough.

• It's not. Literally had a dude start talking to me on snap and after like 4 nudes his way of progressing things was "you're okay with this just being a sexual relationship right? Because I don't wanna hurt you."

And bam the seed is planted

Ok well I'm not wired like that actually that would never happen with me because I'm too scared she would save it then report it too the police as sexual harassment

I'm serious how is this normal

His seeds are planted! ?
      you're preggo?

• Would you ever sleep with a prostitute?

Most likely would give up on dating before I reached that point

I would.

I did a few times already. I am willing to do it again.

What Guys Said 14

• I think you're putting too much pressure on yourself to impress her, or to "score".

The secret sauce is to HAVE FUN!

I've known a few guys like you, and the common thread is that they didn't find genuine enjoyment in talking to gals. These guys just saw talking to girls, as a means to end, like a chore.

I feel uncomfortable around them

@Blueeyes2016 what are u talking about, dude?

Well I have it in me there's a girl that's sad when I'm not at work

• Why is it so hard to get a girlfriend or have sex?

Because YOU are not making it easy.

Just my opinion

• Confidence! That's all you need!

• No you're just bad ^^

What do you mean?

I have attempted to change stuff I have all the traits women look for but there's no results to show for it I'm built, muscular, smart, easy going, hard working, loyal

yet a coward when it comes to women... or extremely shy

• It's supposed to be hard. That's how it works. Get your game up.

Well dude at this point I'm ready to throw in the towel

Got a job? Money? Prospects? Trade?

Yes I have a job and I'm currently in school

• its not.
    im not saying i just the pussy man but im in college and wmoen confront me. i think im an average joe. nothing special i just dress nice. but im fucking on the regular. thats with talking abd being approachable. just talk

• Cause you go anon in GaG

• What are your hobbies and best qualities? What do you do for work? What do you look like?

• maybe u aren't trying, u can't sit at home all day and expect to get laid while sitting on ur couch

No one offers to hang out with me

• Are u to pussy to ask girls out.

I had two attractive blondes standing next to me yesterday and I had to move because I felt uncomfortable

Like especially when they start looking at me I feel on the verge of an anxiety attack

Sex is. Easy prostitute or datd someone who doesn't care or want a realtionship.

U got to put ur self out there and pick low risk situations what the worst she gonna tell u. No.

And u dont have to talk to her again.

Girls like that alpha ur suppoae to be the Man bit u acting like a girl.

If ur frighten by her how u gonna protect provide or put up with her.

• I don't know let me know when you find the answer, maybe with that we'll find a solution.

• It's not hard, buddy, Have confidence. Having sex and a girlfriend is not something like a marathon, that you need to compete with other people. Take your time.
    However, you can always improve if you want. Take care of your higiene and appearance. Work on your looks and on your approach. Read more. Go out and meet new people. Use dating apps.
    I guarantee that you will finda partner in no time if you do it.
    Remember to never be so passive, and not so aggressive. Balance is the key.

Dude I'm built muscular and I have a deep voice a lot of the traits women look for and nothing still

• It's not! You're facing the difficulty because of what this question tells me about you easily... that you lack confidence. It's over 50% of the solution mate.

Read up on how to better your game with women. It's basically gonna come down to fixing yourself up enough to where you feel confident enough to handle rejection and approach without wondering what if.

Don't let yourself hit 27 and still saying this sad stuff mate. Use a year to get in gear, and slay. You're clearly at the bottom of the water as where the women are all relaxing and sunbathing up top. Do you have no where to go but up. Risk vs reward mate.

And if I hit 27 and I'm still on the same spot

• Sadly many women act innocent around good guys who care, and slutty around the guys who they don't value as much.

I believe this it happened last semester a attractive girl in my class started randomly talking to me outside of class

So that's good right?