Guys, why do guys dump really good girls, for cheap sex?

Say you're dating a beautiful girl, that a lot of guys want, and she has a really good personality, and you get along with her, then you dump her to fuck around with a slut?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you said you are not easy which is good. But I will say that if you are in a long term relationship with a guy and you haven't had sex yet then there is a good chance he will leave you. What if you dated a guy for a long time but he never did anything special for you but you did everything for him?

It could also be this guy just wants sex and that's it. You know him so you know the answer to this question.

Could you answer my question.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2112691-was-i-wrong-to-ask-for-the-money-back

What Guys Said 19

• its fun to sleep with a random chick knowing that we can f**k her and not care about her but also to have a good girl at home

• Because she's not putting out? That's why I'd dump her. Idgaf what else she has going for her, if she doesn't put out she can hit the fucking bricks.

• because he probably wasn't looking for a real relationship to begin with and just kept it going in the hope to get into your pants soon because he had no one else at that moment.

my guess. If I'm looking for a relationship and I'm dating someone who is like you described her, then I would definitely not dump her for a quick fuck with someone else

• Well I think some guys just care about sex, but many guys like me actually care about the relationship and creating an emotional connection. So ultimately it just comes down to some guys value sex more, and some guys value relationships more.

• because girls are attracted to such guys, and such guys are assholes, girls no matter how hot or shy they are prefer a certain type fo guy who happens to do all this.

• Given the description you gave, I would stay with the good girl. I'm thinking guys do this because he wants a sex toy with no strings attached.

• The "beautiful girl with the amazing personality" could be a boring lay.

• Guys, why do guys dump really good girls, for cheap sex?

Because the really good girl is not there at the time cheap sex is offered. One head controls the other.

Just my opinion

• because he was a bad boy, and you wanted a bad boy, not a good guy or a gentleman...

or maybe you sucked in bed

well I haven't heard complaints from my other ex's mate ;)

well duh idiot... no one is gonna walk up to after sex and say "god you are bad... you need more experience cuz you suck"

• Because sex is awesome.

• she must not be as great as he thought she was...

• maybe she's always pushing on the do u love me thing? everyday, and he might only want sex

• If she is easy to get its not that interesting to be with her. She should try to be more focused on the talking and not on sex (kissing , grabbing etc.) Sorry for my English 🤐

lol I'm not easy at all, thats why he dumped me for someone that is easy.

I would advice you to move on and try not to think about him and what happened but i know how hard it is to get over it. Try manipulating him by acting like the most sexiest person and make him realise what he could have had. Let him bleed , you wil feel much better

He knows that a lot of guys and girls want me, they say it to his face that she's too good for, and say you're so lucky for dating her. I was never one to flaunt off anything.

• sometimes that guys doesn't care how good she is bc he's looking for something easy.

so the little guy sometimes takes over?

um yes and no yes bc obvious "needs" but I don't wanna say that it's boys being boys. he made his choice and as much desire there is it also right to blame him or his personality. so u just got to relize he's bad news srry he's just not gonna take things seriously.

• What was the sex life with this 'good girl' like?

• if you could point me towards one of those really good girls, I'd appreciate it.

• I wouldn't do that. That would be crazy. Any guy who does that is just stupid isn't he?

Personally I would want kinky sex with a really great girl who I like

yeah well guys don't think with their head, they think with their other tiny head.

Especially if the girl was nothing but loyal to him, and helped him feel less lonely when he was depressed.

Yeah absolutely, sadly some people (guys and girls) don't care about others. Let us hope nicer people like us prevail

• i hear girls will do the same thing

I highly doubt that, girls are mostly loyal.

actually, they're more likely to cheat than men, they're better at getting away with it, because they know how to cover it up better

• That's stupid! You stay with the good girl... fuck the sluts on the side! Duh!!!