Can someone explain this to me please?

Can someone explain this to me please?
I really don't understand. I've tried to be as honest as possible. Am I missing something? Should I keep ignoring him or should I tell him to stop texting me?

and if I keep ignoring him how do I act at work around him?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah he's gonna keep bothering you... I have a few leeches in my phone too.. just ignore for some time and see if that works..

What Guys Said 24

• Keep ignoring him and eventually hell get the hint.

It's so funny how he went from a date to "wanna be friends" xD bahahha classic "nice" guy tactics.

Hahah it made me feel awkward at first cause I though maybe I interpreted it wrong 🙈 That's the worst, when you think someone is asking you on a date but theyre asking to hang out as friends

Oh he is definitely asking you to a date but then he said he wants to go as friends cause he's pretending to be a nice guy. That dude is a snake who tries to disguise his intentions.

Yeah I can tell at work kind of. He's 24 but he just acts kind of immature.

• "I like this type of music"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr4qBNYJmV8

Lmfao 😂😂😂

I bet he wouldn't get that hint either

Yeah, just ignore him for now - give the guy a chance to figure it out on his own since that *shouldn't* be as awkward for work purposes. You didn't even give him your number so you've got the high ground already.

Hahaha 😂

• he's an idiot lol. Ignore him or just send him a pic of me. He'll get the point and realize he's not able to beat this 😉 hahah

• You have to brutally honest with him.

You just Gotta say look I've told you before and I don't want to break your heart but you are insisting. I'm gonna ask you to stop talking to me now. You've asked me out I've said no.

Trust me, it's kind of the guys fault but unfortunately it's sort of your fault for not being mean. Yes I meant that. You have to very brutally honest otherwise guys might think you're playing hard to get

So many guys on here say it's better to let them down easy lol plus I said I'm talking to someone else... Does he think I'm a cheater or something?

It could be anything.

It's happened to me before. I just kept going because I thought she might have been playing hard to get and I wanted to give my best.

She was brutally honest. I appreciated because I knew her intentions weren't good.

Oh and just a tip.

I trust female advice on here but not male.

Coz the males on here are 80% virgins who know it all

• Hopefully I don't "jump around" too much with this.

To me you were honest. Who knows what he is thinking. He wants to be "friends", fine. Is he able to separate out being friends vs. being attracted to you? Who's to say... The thing is, you don't know what his ulterior motive is of this "friendship." So far it seems that he's just asking stuff you would want to know be it if the person was the interested in you or not.

The thing is, you'll want to sort out your thoughts about this guy first. From what I have read from the comments, you're a bit "cautious" with this guy since he got your number from who knows where. You've already stated that you're "kinda seeing someone." Who's to say he wants to be "waiting in the wings." That's his choice.

Things get extra sticky since he knows you from work. Just talk to him in person that you're not interested. There's such a thing as "you have to be cruel to be kind" (I think I remember that from a song). Seems to me this guy either isn't getting it or doesn't want to get it (the whole, no means "not now" sort of thing).

Hope this helps.

• C'mon, he just wants to be friends 😂 😂 😂

• What an idiot, "hang out as friends" when he's clearly sexually attracted to you. Avoid him, guy's a chump.

So just ignore the last message?

If you're good with sending him something like "I'd prefer for you to stop writing at this point" , you know, something along those lines then do it, if not ignore him. Either way you're sending a clear message even though he seems pussy enough to not get it.

• You can show him pics of your boyfriend and talk about all the stuff you and your boyfriend do x3 let make him sofficated in amount of bring stuff x3

@Puppylove94

Almost forgot this one x3 invite him to places with your boyfriend; this will see if he genuine wants to be friends or not

Should take 2 to 3 events have fun

• I don't get. I'm going to be honest, I would probably be totally clueless as to what's going on right now.

Lol are you joking?

No, I have high-functioning autism, so I tend to have a lot of trouble with communication that isn't very direct and blunt.

• He definitely is still interested! you should probably just ignore him or tell him straight up you're really not interested.

• Tell him you are not looking to be friends, its not gonna work out.

I should have just said no at first? Lol I feel like that would make me look bit by

It doesn't matter if you said yes or no. you have given him a chance to see if there could be friendship but it did not work out, there was no connection.

If he reacts negatively thats not your fault, he approached you so rejection is to be expected.

He said that he was charming when he opens up, he is not looking to be friends in my opinion.

I agree with you. Lol

• He's interested and still wanna be more than friends

• You guys work together and he asked you out by text? lol
    Just slowly stop replying and maybe talk a bit about your boyfriend in work so he'll get the point...

Yup, didn't even ask for my number. I have no idea how he got it.
      Honestly I don't even talk to him at work. That's why this is a little weird to me. I feel like this is just guna make things awkward whenever I see him now

Yeah its going to be weird, but its his doing not yours. Just don't be too friendly because he'd think he has a chance... so keep a little distance.

• I think you should tell him to stop texting you. It's clear he isn't taking the hint.

I don't know how to say that nicely

Sometimes, it's more important to be direct than nice. Just remind him you're seeing someone and that you aren't interested

• either he is not giving up or being friendly
    the last question was noraml music...

• yeah bit creepy, well how did he get your number?

• Just tell him you are talking with someone else then continue ignoring him. If he doesn't leave you alone then just threaten to tell the managers at your job. You need to be firm and follow through with this if he doesn't leave you alone.

Could you answer my question.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2112691-was-i-wrong-to-ask-for-the-money-back

• Very simple. he is harassing you. block him

I work with him. I can't just do that lol

of he isn't your boss then you can. you are already dating someone else. tell him to leave you alone

• you should def tell him straight to his face that your not interested in him at all.

• What are you wanting him to do?

Stop texting me like that

yeah i did. i straight up told him that? lol did you read the texts?

no i dont like him. I'm seeing someone else.

Yes I read it. Since you did all that then ignore his text. If he asks, remind him you don't like his text.

• I think he likes u

• ignore the text. texting back will encourage him and drag it on.

at work just lie. say you had notifications turned off or any other excuse. then keep ignoring his texts. unless he's pscyho, he'll get the hint.

If that doesn't work, respond with gifs of beheadings and tell him you're into kinky shit.

• You're the one that said you could be friends, dumbass. If you didn't mean that, you need to clarify things with him.

Tell him you don't want a friend, and that he is to stop texting you, your boyfriend is jealous, or whatever.

• He isn't getting that you are not available. Just be firm with him and tell him to stop insisting you aren't interested. If he is a jerk and insist ignore him block him. at work only talk to him about work related matter nothing more. other than that continue as normal business.

What Girls Said 5

• He likes you as more than a friend but will take what he can get.

Or he's lonely and trying to reach out/branch out by contacting you.

- Honestly, give it a shot as friends. Have others hang out with you and see if you can get him to open up. <- lol, I would. I love getting people out of their shells.

• Just tell him your boyfriend doesn't appreciate him consistently getting into contact with you.

• This is cringy af
    Ignore lol

• "Hey, it's really sweet that you like me and text me but like I said, I'm seeing someone and I really don't want it to be awkward when he and I are hanging out and I have to explain your texts. I hope that makes sense to you. See you at work! "

• He really want your attention.