I hear a lot of people have trust issues or communication issues, bad habits, etc. And that is why they have fights in the relationship, but what is the one issue that most couples fight about?
Most Helpful Girl
1. Entitlement, I want you to massage me every night or else
2. High expectations, you better never argue with me or else
3. judgmental, you are such a cry baby get over it or else
4. Narcissist, you do what I want but I don't have to do what you want
5. Boundary issues, everything is your fault including why I am mad at my boss
6. Money, I don't want to budget so spend as much as you want but I will hate you if you spend too much
7. Immature, I have to spend $1000000 that we don't have! I have to spend a night with that hot person with out you because I like them, are you jealous? Then you must be stupid
8. Immoral, I am not going to explain this
9. One person is addicted to something bad, drugs?
10. Kids, seriously... not even going there but I know some people break up because they thought having kids would bring them closer2
Most Helpful Guy
Money or sex.
Communication can sometimes resolve issues but not always. So lack of communication compounds thjngs.1