War of the genders, who is winning?

with gender equality and double standards and the question of which sex is smarter or more dominant has never been so prominent. who is winning the gender of War? I don't want some politically correct answer, I want a realist explanation based on real life situations. I know that what we want and what we actually have is much different

What Girls Said 1

• i dont think anyone is "winning" this shouldn't be a competition, women and men are meant to be together, not to fight and try to prove they're somehow better. but i do believe that men are still in charge of everything. although women finally got voting rights and so on, we still got a long way to go to achieve full equality and destroy double standards.

What Guys Said 1

• The persons who don't give a fuck, are the ones who are winning tbh. They are just enjoying life as everyone else argues.