So since I'm not a "bad boy" does this mean I can't get girls?

Bad boy as in saying the right words to get a girl attracted to you and also being a little cocky. But since I got no game and guys who are the center of attention and act "jerkish" get all the girls does this mean I won't get any girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because you're a "bad boy" doesn't mean you can't get a girl. In fact some girls love bad boys because they are just known to be fun and adventurous. I think that as long as you are gentle and caring towards a girl you should be fine.

Most Helpful Guy

• Basically, yes. At least, not until The Wall has had his way with them and they're looking for a nice fat wallet to settle for... I mean, "settle down with".

Don't worry, tho, if one of those guys gives her the time of day, she'll forget that you exist and drop her panties for him faster than you can say 'cheating whore'.

ok i dont even know why being nice is even invented.

To weed out the stupid men. They'll believe that shit and women can avoid them until after The Wall. Those men tend to actually have jobs, unlike the guys that women want to breed with.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• I think @Andreuh said it best,

So get out there and mingle, disguise your cameltoe and get busy meeting the type of girls that interest YOU.

Just my opinion

• Pretty much. You should just give up, bruh

• From what I've heard girls aren't even worth it. All the guys around me who got hitched became huge pussy-whipped faggots.

• It's gonna be okay