How to get my crush to notice me?

I'm pretty sure everyone has had a crush before and right now.. I have one. I'm 16 years old and I have a crush on this guy. He's new to my school, but he isn't shy or anything like that. When he first came I never really liked him, but then a few days later our class went to a field trip and that's when I actually talked to him. After that day I realized that I was actually thinking about him a lot and then I knew that I had a crush on him. Whenever I'm around him I always want him to notice me, but he never does. He has a group of friends that he always hangs out with, there's 3 girls and 2 guys. He hangs out with them a lot! Whenever we have a free period I always hang out with my group and he hangs out with his. I get jealous of the girls in his friend group because he talks to them so much and he rarely talks to me. And I actually share my locker with one of the girls in the group and she told me that he has a crush on someone, but she's not telling me who. Sometimes in the middle of the class we make eye contact, but then we quickly break it. I was just wondering if you have ANY advice that will make him notice me, and I'm not going to wear extra makeup or booty shorts for him to notice me, something other than that.

What Guys Said 2

• If you've talked before and have made eye contact, he does notice you.. And is probably a little more shy than you think. You're going to have to start talking to him more often if he's not starting conversations with you, start hanging around him and and see how he acts.

• Talk to him more

What Girls Said 1

• Do you know any of his friends? If yes, maybe you could ask them to hang out together along with your friends as a big group. Then, you can find an excuse to start a conversation with him.