We had a nice Date, and now?

Yesterday I had a date with a girl I met online. We spent about 3 hours together and she had a few opportunities to end the date earlier, but she didn't take them, so she seemed to enjoy the date. I initiated a lot of bodycontact, I even stroked her arm, and when we talked we looked eachother in the eyes, our knees and legs where touching each others, she played with her hair and so on. She told me about a few ideas for our second date. When we left eachother we had a long and deep hug where I stroked her back and we hold hands for a few seconds afterwards (yeah I know I should have kissed her, but I missed it, thanks to my non existant experice). We said see you at the next date. When I arrived at home, I wrote her if she came home safely and she responded and asked me if I arrived safe too.
Later I wished her a good night, but the message was probably too late.

And today... Well she didn't read the message, and I phoned her in the evening but she didn't pick up. She told me yesterday that she visits her best friend today.

I'm confused and a little sad :*(

2mo It's over :(
She replied that she didn't develop feelings

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls like this make us look bad, but honestly... if she was in to you, she would have found time in her "busy" schedule to at least reply and say she's busy or whatever. My guess is the that she wants to run the date over with her friend and maybe contact you the day after claiming "remember I was going to my friend's house." You did your part, now the ball is in her court. If she contacts you... decide if you want to give a a second date. However, I wouldn't sit around waiting on her to get back you. And if she's does get back to you... don't reply back right away, leather squirm a bit.

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you bring up a second date or something?
    Personally I don't really even mention it, if they start planning one thats good, never made any references to a second on a first. If you did then it 'makes sense' (in a girls mind) why she would start making plans. Because girls aren't good with confrontation/being blunt and saying 'didn't like it'.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah I sometimes feel maybe she was being polite and trying to be nice because she knew you liked her and it would have been bad if she said she didn't feel the same way to your face. I've been in a similar situation before. Just remember you did everything you could and now it's just time to wait, if it's already been a week and she has now politely acknowledged your contact, I'd forget her and move on! There's no point waiting around for one girl when you could be spend more time meeting other girls who are more interested in you and suitable as well as true to their word.

• Well, if she's visiting her best friend then she probably doesn't have the time to constantly check her phone. Maybe she's just playing hard to get. Don't read too much into this and, most importantly, don't get upset over a girl who you just had 1 date with. I've had amazing dates with guys and then they never called me again. It happens.

What Guys Said 3

• Write to her and ask her if she would like to meet up again. Show an interest. If she doesn't respond, move on.
    Some girls like a guy who doesn't give up easily, but also know when to call it quits.
    Some girls like a guy who knows his own worth and doesn't constantly chase every girl, only the ones that matter.

• Dude I feel you! Message her saying you want to see her, not too quick tho. Some girls you know how they are tryna play it hard but trust me if she had interest in you she would've not be with you for 3 hours. Trust me you got that pussy bro! Don't message her too much tho but you get me. Good luck!

• Women always keep men hanging around like dogs. Let her contact you or just forget the freaking bitch.