Would you date someone with an ostomy?

An ostomy is a bag that is connected to the abdomen that allows for draimage from the intestines. In other words, this is how someone would poop. This is done because of damage to an intestine either because of trauma or from some disease process. It also may be temporarily attached to the patient or it may be permanent. You would never know someone has an ostomy unless they tell you or they take their shirt off. Would you date someone with an ostomy?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• It makes me sad to see how many people would treat someone differently for having an ostomy. I had an ostomy and everything works the same way and it is not messy and it isn't disgusting. As the person not having the ostomy you are not expected to touch it or do anything with it. Have an open mind.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I fell in love with a girl and that was part of her body I can look past it. I think most people are worried about what others think. But what really matters is what you think and how you feel when it's just you and that other person you love. Sound like a bitch right now but it's the truth.

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't go into a relationship if I knew someone had that

judgmental

judgmental. you don't even know the guy yet, and yet you're already saying no?

@Dave20154 You just don't know how to accept an opinion. Are you the one with this issue?

• NO, this is disgusting EW

judgmental

im done with you, you annoy me. sorry i ever tried calling you out. bye

@Dave20154 Haha poor litle guys, you know I'm right

• Sure I mean we all poop but it's just a different poophole lol and we all have different things that we are insecure about which someone else doesn't mind :) we are our own worst criticizers

What Guys Said 1

• I did date a gal with one long ago. Not that big a deal.