Where is the best place for you to meet a potential date?

Whats your favourite place? If any?
Whats the places that you dislike.

I personally would never approach in the gym for example. The best for me is currently university societies. But that's just me as I'm at university.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like meeting them in cafes, it's more casual and less daunting for both of us. I find dinner to be too formal.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're in college, pretty much any common public locations. Parks, courtyards, college bars or common restaurants, coffee shops, outside classrooms (if you have reason to be there. You can pretend, but that gets creepy). If you look at wall boards for upcoming events, your school probably has a lot of events girls will be going to as well. I'm just assuming college girls are your main market.

I've gotten phone numbers that turned into dates, simply by waiting for a friend outside his classroom. There's usually girls waiting for their class, maybe waiting on a friend as well or even just passing by.

What Girls Said 3

• Absolutely anywhere that I am NOT a regular OR a member OR no one knows me.

• Honestly the place I met most men was on the bus, didn't date any of them because none were my type.

• I met my boyfriend at church

What Guys Said 1

• At different church groups, college clubs, hobby groups. Try online dating you might eventually find a one in a million on there.