What would you think if a girl told you this?

This guy asked about my past relationships... I told him I never had a boyfriend and he made a face like "that's weird" and said "what happened?" Is he gonna think there is something wrong with me or something? I'm 18 by the way

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If he thinks it's weird, he's the one who's weird and unworthy of your time and energy.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 7

• with someone beautiful like you id think she was lying or she's just not into guys, (which is common with girls) but if we were dating and she steps up and says its true she's a virgin and been single till she met me id feel flattered and lucky.

• People seem surprised if I tell them but I don't know it just never happened I guess!

• Lol not everyone has the same taste!
      I have my eye on a guy right now ill let u know how that goes ha

• ok, very good.

• He was probably surprised because most people have been in relationships at that age or he thinks you're so attractive that there is no way that's possible.

The way he said it though is very rude and judgmental.

• Yeah it kinda really was but he seemed mostly surprised..

• I think he is thinking it will be harder to bed you quickly. Maybe consider moving on and finding a guy that is not weirded out by a girl who hasn't had a relationship

• Well it certainly didn't stop him from making (sexual) moves.
      But yeah I mean I can tell he's a jerk

• I've never had a girlfriend before, so I wouldn't be able to say anything.

• He might but he shouldn't he should just dig a little deeper maybe your just more reserved and that would actually be a special characteristic that is awesome

• Well yeah i mean i explained i was shy in high school and i didn't really like the guys at school and i never partied or anything you know and then he still wanted to hang out with me for hours but I think he just wants sex so

• I am physically attracted to him but I wouldn't have sex with someone I'm not in a relationship with. It seems OBVIOUS that if I've never had a boyfriend i'd want to take things slow before I do that but I guess he doesn't realize that...

• Then remember there's plenty of other attractive guys out there and one of them will realize that what you stand for and represent is what they really want and means a lot to have a girl like that it makes things more special

• I would think "Cool, I'm going to pop this bitch!"

• If someone says they are a virgin, 3 different explanations automatically pop into my head.

1. She is ugly (which you clearly aren't).
    2. She is too young (I wouldn't say you are too young, but I also think it's somewhat normal for 18 year olds to still be virgins).
    3. She has purposely kept her virginity for moral or religious reasons.

If I were him, I would assume that either the 3rd reason applies to you, or it merely didn't happen yet - for no reason.

In short: I think it's fairly normal, but I would try to come up with reasons why she is still a virgin.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!