Should I go with her to buy her clothes?

Hey guys and girls... I met a girl about a month ago.. She's a boyfriend who's in jail and I really love her to the point I can do anything for her.. I asked her twice if she's feelings for me and she said no.. We live in a small city near berlin.. And I asked her about what would she do if she were to go to berlin and so.. She told me that if she had money she would go shopping.. She asked me wether I go usually to berlin and so.. I told her yes every single day because I'm studying there and so.. She asked me if I could go get her clothes from a shop there or if I could go with her to get one.. And I asked her why would I do something like that? She told me you mustn't do that and good night..! Do you think I should go and buy her clothes sothat she loves me or is she trying to use me and get money out of me? I'm really confused cuz I really love her and want to have her as my girlfriend.. What would you do if you were in my situation?

Most Helpful Girl

• don't bother.
    You buying her clothes wouldn't make her develop romantic feelings for you.

If you just wanna buy her clothes for whatever, do so but I wouldn't, just because I hate shopping for others/ the sizing, style etc makes me go mad.

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are always playing some SICK mind games... beware!!

Don't go and if she makes even a bit of a fuss about it, dump her mother fucking ass!!

What Girls Said 3

• Id buy myself clothes

• Don't do it. She's clearly using you. She already said she doesn't have feelings for you.

Buying her stuff won't make her suddenly fall in love with you either.

• yes u should

What Guys Said 1

• I would rry not to be so needy. Chill.