Were you ever confused about your feelings about someone? Did it ever change?

Just trying to figure out my crush. He told a friend of ours he's confused about his feelings for me.

When he talks to me he's hot and cold, sometimes really flirty , sometimes really quite.

WHats your personal experience with confused feelings?

Most Helpful Guy

• Were you ever confused about your feelings about someone? Did it ever change?

Oh heck yes, more than once.
    That is the whole reason behind dating and courtship to learn each other.
    At first you only see what you want to see.
    After a time you find yourself able to easily forgive things but doubtful.
    After a longer time your mind is set one way or the other.

I think your man is at phase 2. I could be dead wrong and hope that I am, but strongly feel I am right.

Just my opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• It's possible I guess, but generally, if someone is wishy washy on the whole thing, they probably don't have strong feelings for you. If they really wanted to be with you, they would be sure.

What Guys Said 3

• i was only confused because i didn't know what she wanted.

• Gags manipulation.

• Lol still on here huh?

What Girls Said 9

• Just wait it out. I've been in that scenario on both sides. It's never good to push it if you don't really know for sure how you or the other person feels. You end up getting your hopes up for something that might not happen. On the other hand, don't completely write off the possibility, and just wait to see how things go. Initial attraction and infatuation can be confused with real feelings for someone, and it's best to wait until the worst of the nerves slow down and you can see what you both are really feeling.

• I either want to be w/someone or not, I have never had confused feelings about the guy that I wanted to be w/. Personally my experience w/confused feelings on the other end, didn't end well and now I haven't talked to the guy in awhile. He told me he had confused feelings about me and eventually I figured out that he didn't want to be w/me, there was no confusion, just an easy cop out on his end.

I was going to say pretty much this same thing. I agree.

"Confused" does not bode well for you I hate to say.

@Tenseven confused, unsure, wanting a break etc are all a bad sign. Nothing is stopping someone from being w/the person they want to be w/. I will never again take the confused excuse from anyone.

• Usually when someone is confused about their feelings , they are indecisive about what they want in their life. That's why they blow hot & cold.

Sometimes people make a decision either way, but it's not usually an immediate decision.

Personally, if someone was indecisive about their feelings for me, I'd make the decision for them by walking away and moving on. Chances are if they decided they wanted to be with me, they could change their mind again.

• This guy I wanted to build a relationship with was like that. He said he didn't want a relationship because he had just got out of a long term one but he would be confusing most times. I brought up my ex on a friend terms to get advice and he didn't want to hear it. He'd give me nicknames but he probably does to everybody he texts and he'd give me full embrace hugs like there was feelings there because I hadn't seen him hug anybody else like that but I'd always have to text first and start a conversation and we was walking together one day and after he hugged me and I left, a girl asked if I was his girlfriend and I guess that made it awkward for him because he got real distant after. Oh well

• Make a move on him. If he pulls back, move on with your life. Do you really have time for guessing games?

• Yeah and it did change as in I stopped liking him.

• Yes lol, I think that happens to everyone at least once, though the degree to which it happens changes.

I don't want to share my personal experience, but it's happened to me before.

• Yes and yes

• No. I have it all figured out within 4 seconds tops.