Would you date a short/petite girl?

Hello (: I'm shaye. I'm 5"0 feet tall and very petite. I go into clothing stores and their cloths are swimming on me. Not to mention the comments like "we don't have xxs", "your so small!" "That won't fit you". I'm planning to be a dietition or nutritionist and someone told me.. "well, you don't look very interested in food... Are you sure you want to be a dietition?"
Would you date a short/petite girl?
This is me, my measurements is 30-25-30, shoe size is 3 in kids.
Would you date a small girl like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau goddamn i hate your alias sometimes! :P you having petite problems dude. It's okay things will get better.

OP. Don't worry you'll grow it's just a teen thing right now :) but yes it can be annoying

I got 99 problems but petite girls ain't 1... That really doesn't roll off the tongue 😑

Hopefully I'll grow.. my family is fairly tall except me and my brother, he's about 5'4 and 20 years young.

What Guys Said 26

• Yeah I would definitely date a girl like you. I have the same problem I'm so skinny that none of the stores have clothes for me. I recently finally started shopping the men's section because I finally managed to put on a few points because I have been hitting the gym more. Before I had to shop in the boys section to find a shirt that would fit me. I had to special order my shorts and pants because no one had anything my size.
    Also I would enjoy not being the only one that my friends nagged to eat more.

Story of my life haha

That's a great idea! ( I won't steal it I promise ;) ) good luck and I hope it turns out as planned

Thanks I hope that it turns out well also cause I'm trying to ask the girl I like out on a date but I just choked while trying to do so.
      Don't worry about steeling it maybe we could do a two sided book event thing. I can do the guy's version and you can do the women's side of it.

• Height isn't the issue, but personally I prefer more on a girl.

That being said, if everything fits and is on the same wavelength - it wouldn't be a dealbreaker by any means.

• You're a bit too short for me but if you got a pretty face and we got good chemistry I don't see why not. A lot of guy like short girl. The key is proportion.

• You're very adorable
    And that dietician thing doesn't matter just be whatever you want to 😊
    Nice shoes
    And yep I would date a girl like you

• I wouldn't have a problem with that.
    Great things come in small packages

• You are so adorable lol. Dont worry about dudes a d dating for awhile. Boys your age are dumb lol I know cuz I was one 😛
    Short girls are the best I think! So yeah I'd date a short girl.

• Kid, you can worry about this stuff after another five years. Remember smart equals sexy. Earn respect first, attraction can come after.

• Absolutely. In fact, there are lots of perks to dating small women like you.

• If she were 24 and that first measurement was 36 maybe

• If I like her I like her.

• I don't feel comfortable commenting on this one...

Right? Lol

He meant that he doesn't feel comfortable giving his honest opinion on the subject matter, because of your age and how young you look.

@Lemonbomb I get points for answering either way. Also, I was trying to hint that someone of your age shouldn't be posting pictures like the second one onto a site like this. It's asking for trouble (there are quite a few creepers on GAG).

@rjroy3 Well said.

• Height ain't a problem to me

• I'm into petite women

• I am dating an awesome curvy 4'10 woman

• If I was 15 I would.

• you're 15, it's good that you are not a balloon at your age

• Short girls are awesome

• Nah, I like tall girls, since I am 6'4'' myself.

• I like small girls, lol.. they are cute and some even have nice curves while still being short

• Most guys would

• I've got my eyes on a girl who's only 4'9! She may not be tall, but she's beautiful and SUCH A CUTIE!

• yea id smash. i wouldn't even wait the three years id take it now.

• Lots of guys like petite

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• I'm 5'2 and 90 pounds and I went to school to be a dietician after I some what "recovered" from my eating disorder to help people lean how to manage food intake. If that's what you want to do don't let people tell you shit about your weight. You're cute. Some people will like you and some won't. Thts life though girl😊

Thanks very much, I'm also recovering from anorexia nervosa, I'm 94 pounds at 5'0. I got my period back and I feel amazing. Congratulations on recovering, it's definitely worth it

Good job girl❤️
      School to be a nutritionist is hella quick also!