What does it mean when a guy calls himself your master?

I know, that sounds odd, but I met this guy one night and I really liked him. Later in the night, I agreed to let him put his number in my phone. The next day, he texted me and I noticed that beside his name, it said "my master". I thought it was odd, but I shrugged it off and we talked and got to know each other a little bit.

I haven't confronted him about it yet, and yes, I still do like him, but I have a feeling this "my master" thing isn't as innocent as I'm hoping it to be (I've never been in a relationship before, so I'm really new to the scene...). If you can give me some insight about what might be going on in his head, I would totally appreciate it...

2mo Aw :( should I just drop him even after talking with him and letting him know of all my boundaries? He never mentioned anything else that rose red flags, and he was a very thoughtful person, so I felt like it might have just been a joke... ha, maybe this is just wishful thinking...

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not. He's very into being dominant. He may even be into BDSM. So if you have no desire to be submissive all the time in the bedroom and out get rid of this guy ASAP.

Most Helpful Girl

• Id honestly nope out. Like if he wants to pull some BDSM thing he needs to be open and honest about it. Not playing coy and doing things without your permission.

What Guys Said 2

• RED FLAG!

• Sounds like a bdsm thing to me

What Girls Said 1

• Seems to think very highly of himself