Who pays on dates?

And why do you think so?

• Man
  • Woman
  • Whoever asks
  • Split that shit

Most Helpful Girl

• This is 2016. If you still think that men should pay for first date, there is no place for you in our society.

What Girls Said 9

• The guy I'm seeing now him and I we take turns, I don't like the 50s mindset a man has to pay for everything, that's just ridiculous.

• C or D...
    If one insists, then I guess that person pays. If I'm rich, i'd pay every time. Who would care at that point...

• 0|0
  • Going dutch is best in my opinion.

• Split the bill

• Whoever asks has to pay, unless both agree to split.

• If a guy asks a girl out, he has to pay. That's like an unwritten law.

• The one who have more money so the man in general. Never spilt the bill this means you doesn't like the date and never want to see them anymore.

• I personally don't believe in split the bills..
    If I'm on a date and the guy offers to split, which never happened to me so far lol, I would just pay the whole shit. It just not.. Cool? I don't know I don't like that.
    It could be like dinner he pays, desert/movie I pay, or like tonight he pays, next date I pay.
    Every first date I had, guys always paid.
    Then the second date comes either they still insisted to pay or I offered them paying and they very much appreciated it.
    Don't split the bill.. If the girl never insist to pay and just drop her lol

What Guys Said 6

• Kind of convenient for women to say "whomever asks, pays" when they pretty much never ask anyone out themselves.

• One who asks, but I do like to pay for mine

• Whoever ask will pay. After second or third dates, if the invitee want, they can contribute.

• Seriously this has been asked too much where it has lost its entertainment.

• Whoever invites the person but I believe in splitting until it's like the third or fourth date. It gets more serious then

• Going on dates... no ways... you need a Phd to figure the technical of dates today. Dating sucks. For Gods sake... how expensive is a first date? Does it really matter who pays... what about the time being spend with someone you love? Think damn young generation

THINK.