Fiancé forgot anniversary -- should I be upset?

My fiancé forgot our anniversary so I wished him a happy anniversary and he sent me two text messages one with flower emojis and another with a chocolate emoji.
I'm allergic to chocolate.

I just feel like he really doesn't care but I don't know what to do about it

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of guys forget, and I don't understand why!!
    Make him work for it, and apologize!! Any fantasies you want to play, with him? Naughty ones, maybe? This is the time to 'guilt' him into doing it, as an 'Apology'!
    It's worth at least a couple of dinners at your favorite place (s)!!
    Maybe you can be on top, a time or two?

I thought he would at the very least apologize for forgetting and I would've been ok with it but he didn't even act surprised he just brushed it off like its nothing...
      I don't ever play the guilting card. It doesn't really feel right so I never make him really work for anything.
      I don't think he would take me to dinner. I told him the other day that I wanted to date him again (everyone says after you get married never stop dating but we stopped "dating" in that sense very early in the relationship) he said ok and then literally a week later asked if I wanted to go to dinner next month. It took him a week and all he came up with was dinner.

Also just a side note, he always wants me to be on top haha

I just don't know what to do

I would say GET RID OF HIM!!! He doesn't seem to love you like you want, or even really acknowledge you, which is TERRIBLE!!
      That he likes being on top, after what you said, makes me think that he is a lazy, d-bag, and with you on top, you do all the work, for sex!! He can't even make an effort there?
      GET RID OF THIS BAGGAGE!! You deserve BETTER!!
      You should have a guy that calls you, randomly, during the day, just to say that he was thinking about you, and can't wait to get home, to hold, and kiss, and make your dinner together, drinking your favorite wine, telling you, softly, in your ear, how much he ADORES YOU!!!
      Why do soooooo many wonderful women put up with such losers, and d-bags, that make all guys look BAD?

What Guys Said 6

• Honestly the chocolate concerns me the most I mean yeah I forget things just as much as the average Joe but c'mon when your allergic to what most of the population loves. That sticks out. If he ain't prepared to cook you a meal or dessert without killing you he's probably not ready for marriage little

• You need to have a talk about it with him, the anniversary part is a little more serious, but the emoji may have been an accident

• The best way is just the simplest way
    Communicate this to him but civilized

• Just talk to him

• This will sound harsh.

You are female. Your are meant to get upset over this.

• If I did that it would be to hide the fact I was planing a surprise party

What Girls Said 4

• Talk to him about it. I imagine it's disappointing but we all forget things sometimes, it doesn't necessarily mean we don't care.

• Why did he forget?

• Tell him it bothered you.

• You have been cursed