Would look outside the US for love if you cannot find anyone locally?

I was born and raised in San Francisco and I had turned 30 couple months ago. I had never had a date and relationship once in my life. I been on dating sites like POF and OkCupid to find women in the Bay Area and no success there. Women on the streets are unapproachable they don't really look at you and I can bet my ass she would not want to talk to me. Then one day I search online for gender ratio in the San Francisco Bay Area and found there are far more single men here than women. This explains why I never had any success because of the high competition for women. I read that bars in SF are like 2 single women to every 9 single women. SF dating scene tilts far into women favor making them to be very picky and decisive.

You can review this website about the gender issue here.
http://visualizing.nyc/bay-area-zip-codes-singles-map/

I had given up with SF dating given how horrible it is for single men such as myself I have decided its time to go looking outside of the US. I joined a international dating site and I have had some success so far. I have gotten several views and even taking the initiative to message me first. I saw a Russian woman view my profile and did not message me. I decide to message her and we began sending messages to each other and now we chat on Viber. I met her couple weeks ago. I think I'm going to go forward with international dating I believe my odds are much better than in the US. Also the US in general have more men than women which overall makes dating here quite challenging which mean some men such as myself will always be lonely, so going to another country where women are plentiful sounds like a better option. As for San Francisco I'm done with the city, too hard to date here. Major women shortage here and the statistics don't lie.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have tried online dating but am a bit skeptical with it mainly because half the fun of dating is being around the person you are interested in. Their expressions when you do certain things, their reaction when you say certain things, they way you two physically connect (chemistry) if any. So much time invested on long calls, video chats, texts and when you meet up - its either you gel/vibe with each other or not. Its a hit or a miss but it is worth the shot if you find the right person.

Just be careful and watch out for those people who catfish others. Good luck.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's a good idea to start looking into dating foreign women. I'm western counties there tends to be a bottom 10% or so of guys who are completely screwed with women, whereas in poorer countries being from a rich first world country will likely make up for whatever other traits you lack. If you are 30 and haven't been on a date you may as well try this.

Be very careful about meeting foreign women online though. There are always risks meeting someone off the internet and these will be magnified if you are on the other side of the world and don't even speak the language, it makes you a very easy target to be robbed or scammed.

I think it's a good idea but you need to be incredibly cautious before meeting anyone.

What Girls Said 3

• I figure I might just order a husband online. lol

• If your 30 and never had a date then you'll have a hard time even in internationnal dating. To know that women want to date an man with experiences...
    Women doesn't have the same expectation everywhere or same beauty standard. but if you never date I don't think you'll have more chance outside usa unless she's a big fan of america.

Women outside of the US don't judge as bad as American women do. So I would say your statement is flawed. Even though I never dated, its not that hard to date.

I know it since I work with people who are a lot older than me, I had doing lots of intership too...
      And I can tell you that the women from my country you can forget them aswell as the womem from East Europe who are a lot more picky.
      You can have a chance with Nordic Europe though.

I don't know what viber is and I'm from France not america.

• seems like dating outside the US is just an excuse for you not to change something that you are obviously doing wrong in dating

Here let me do some basic math for you. Let say I have 5 hamburgers and have 20 people to feed. Take 5/20 and you get 1/4 which is 25% if you multiply by 100. So that means 75% of the people will not be eating. Same with gender imbalance. If the population has 90 women to 100 men that means not everyone will be dating or getting into relationships. That means 10% of men will always be left out. If you think gender imbalance has no role on dating in a specific region then you are so wrong. That is like saying a lit match will not cause a fire. It doesn't matter what kind of guy or someone else can be the issue is the dating market is skewed toward women which makes them very picky. I bet if we import a bunch of single women around the world in the Bay Area, the attitude of dating here will change drastically because now we have a even playing field.

I can improve myself to be the best fucking man ever but doesn't guarantee shit because of gender imbalance. I think you just want me to stay in the US so you can see my life to be miserable forever and you and other women can hold me as the third wheel option when nothing works for your pickiness. This not not about improving this about control and power over men. Not me I will not fall for that BS.

I got a degree in science, I work, I got hobbies, I have sense of humor, I'm nice and helpful but this is still not fucking enough for American women. They want more and more. Russian women would be glad to have half of the qualities I have.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm gonna tell you this from my paint - just because they not live in USA doesn't mean they different... Okey? People think USA women different from Russian women , I see no difference , I see no difference from uk women and Scotland women and Ireland women and French women , everyone is what they are. Don't go soul searching just because you think one race is better Than the other else where. Find someone that will be a team player and you both will help and support. Hope you understand my englishbthers

Oh yes they are different. They have simple expectations and not outrageous ones like American women. Plus they love having gender imbalance so they can control my dating life and ability to have a family. No matter what people say I'm going international dating.

There's nothing wrong with international dating! But just not believe they are different ! They are not! You're brainwashed

• I wouldn't go looking, but if I met international girls here or I was in their country I would date them. Met up with a Irish girl who lives in London just the other day actually. She was in Vegas for a friends birthday. Absolutely Gorgeous, 32 year old fitness instructor. What's not to love? Outside of her choice of location xD.

So you wouldn't go looking even you could never get a date locally because major gender imbalances?

I wouldn't recommend it lol. That's why girls leave Modesto xD. But that makes sense.

How far is Santa Monica or Santa Cruz from sanfran?

• I guess so