Why don't I click with guys?

It seems like when I meet a guy & we hang out or go on a date we're never compatible & the conversation seems forced & boring. I hate it!! I've been single for awhile now cuz my last relationship didn't work out cuz we were not compatible at all & there was absolutely no chemistry 😩🙄. I don't know what it is or if I have bad luck with guys or something but I never seem to find someone I genuinely like romantically or someone I click with. Why is this? Why don't I click with guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe it's not your fault.. Cause most guys just date for sex.. They don't try to connect with their date and try and develop some chemistry

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, let me ask yourself this: what makes someone not compatible?

I think people, women especially, assume that if someone has differences to them or might not INITIALLY seem like the type of person they'd date, that it means they aren't compatible and there's no chemistry. It could be that you're too quick to write people off or you're "misdiagnosing" guys as having no spark with you.

Go in with no expectations. Don't worry so much about making the conversation interesting, or worrying about if there'll be chemistry. Just go and have fun. Be yourself and give it a real chance. Even if it doesn't go flawless the first time be open to riding it out; some people just need time to warm up before they'll really show their true colours.

What Guys Said 4

• You just haven't found the right guy yet

• You're probably boring

• buy a dildo and live

• What kind of things do you like?

What Girls Said 3

• its not you , well kinda but going to tell you choose what kind of guys that have similar interests in you. but listen those guys who don't click with you have no interests in you think about it , how are you suppose to be in a relationship with them with no interests move on.
    and by the way what type of guys you are looking for? :) i be likely to help you girl
    honestly just remember your beautiful

• you just haven't found the right person yet.

• dont force it. you'll find your guy sooner or later