Do men care if a woman has little to say these days?

I've noticed that I'm not a talk a holic like I once was in my younger years. when it comes to texting i send at least one line of word and nothing over than that really. Do men mind women who have little to say?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, some men surely like a woman who talks very little.

Most Helpful Girl

• I tend to be a Chatty Cathy but I tell the guys if I talk too much just put something hard or something that will become hard in my mouth and I'll shut up for a little while anyway.

What Guys Said 14

• I don't like them, they're boring. In the end I'll end up not talking to them cause I lose interest.
    If I can't hold a conversation with them, there's no point in talking to them.

• Well I would prefer she talks a lot. Especially because I don't talk very much so she better talk some. Women usually talk more than men anyway so it's kind of expected.

Could you answer my question.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2112691-was-i-wrong-to-ask-for-the-money-back

• Yeah I do. she's sending the signal she's not interesting. Especially if I ask how are you and all she replies with is Good. I don't wanna act like I have to pull teeth to get responses or for you to talk.

• It's not that I mind them. But if I liked a girl and she didn't talk a lot I'd assume she wasn't interested in me.

• What made you change?

• No, don't mind at all, unless it really is like close to nothing.

• each to their own but i'd want someone interesting and has stuff to say all the time, like general stuff to chat about unno, but not a motor mouth of course.

• We prefer it :)

• I met a girl kinda like that. She only liked small talk. I didn't get any mental stimulation so we just used to fuck

thats too bad for you

well sometimes people need a little help. what subjects do you like to talk about?

Anything mentally stimulating, she doesn't need to like everything but at least one. E. g if we talk about a movie, talk about plot, story. Can talk about Philosophy, ambitions and ways to achieve etc

• I'd say that it's preferable to the alternative of being a 'talk-a-holic' by a huge margin. Men prefer women who don't prattle on all the time, nagging and yammering on about the most insignificant of things.

• Well I don't talk much either so I wouldn't mind😂 but I only get annoyed if she doesn't text much either for some reason

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• There needs to be a happy medium between overly chatty and one worded replies. One worded replies make you sound super uninterested.