Have you ever bought a drink for the opposition sex (in order to pick them up)?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• Never , I don't pick guys up.

If you mean an alcoholic beverage... I don't drink alcohol or go to bars.

I drink cooffe though 😃☕ I wouldn't buy a guy a coffe or any beverage for the sole purpose of picking him up. I'd buy my SO or male friend a coffee, but just to be kind... nothing more than that

• No, I can't say this Has Happened.
    Usually, let's say I meet Someone out in a Bar, they will Buy me a Drink, and if I like him, we will Share a few More , where there is More in Store of Us... Dating,
    Good luck and Great question, @cchris989 xx

• I don't drink, and I've never bought alcohol. So no.

• Nope. That's completely useless.

• As friends, yes. To pick them up? Nope never

• I confess I'm guilty of that.

• I've never even bought a drink for myself

• i haven't

• Lol no.

• hahahha no

• For the opposite... not opposition!!! I am not against guys

• No, it's guys who should do this

Where in the rule book does it say that?

Clearly...

Yea see this ;)

• All the No's gives a bit of insight as to why GaG is full of lonely hearts. Always waiting for the other to make a move first and then no one gets anywhere.

Well I'm not surprised by this, monogamy is all but lost on society, if everyone is living in luxury then their is no need to take of someone. There's a study called "the beautiful ones" and in shows that men and women couple together less when there is an abundance of food and shelter.

What Guys Said 13

• No, and will never do.
    Buying her a drink will most likely make her feel forced to talk to you, since she doesn't wanna tell you to go away after she gets the drink, even if she doesn't like you, which will make you waste time, cause in the end, she's gonna reject you, as she's not interested.
    Also, if you meet a bitch, which run rampant in bars and clubs, she'll most likely use you to get as many drinks as she can, just to end up going home alone.

Never buy a girl a drink unless you know her, you don't wanna waste your time, waste your money, and look like an idiot.

• Nope, but that's because I only drink once in a long while with my buddies and never ever bothered to go out and drink on my own. I wouldn't bother as I think that kind of a pick up process is really meant for hooking up and that just isn't my thing. But it works fine and quit well for other people from what I've heard.

• Huh, opposition sex? :D
    I paid drinks, yes but NO, NOT to pick them up or to 'convince' them more easily.

• No but girls have done that to me.

• No. I have self respect.

I've had a few buy me drinks, though. Some were attractive, most were... not. No matter HOW many drinks I'd had.

• Sure, plenty of times and it works. Not because of the drink, but because you end up in a conversation easier. She thinks you are nice because you've been generous and the alcohol makes the conversation flow a little easier.

• No, don't be a chump.

• I don't think I have.

• Nope. I think using that as a pickup technique is pathetic. But hey, that's just me.

• Pfft. Nah. That's dumb.

• Nope

• That would be illegal.

• Noope