WOULD YOU DO THIS YOUR BF/GF?

My boyfriend of 2 years and i got back together 2 months ago, after we broke up for 3 months (where he ignored me- while i put in every effort to see/talk to him). Now that we are back to being together, i still don't feel like i trust him- as he says he "loves me" but ignored me for months! Yes the fights were bad... but how can you just ignore someone for 3 months and then run back to them after? Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless it happens again, you should try to move on and forget.
    Still, I've no idea why a guy would ignore his girlfriend for 3 months. My girl could always expect a reply from me within 3 seconds. lol

Thanks for mhbiwtoo. (Most Helpful Because It Was The Only Opinion) lol How are things going now?

Thank you so much for the follow up. We fight non-stop, not sure how long this is going to last :( I guess some things may not be meant?
      Have you ever gone through a similar situation before?

I don't think things would work between you. I'd suggest breaking up... 🙁

As for me, the closest I've gotten to a girlfriend is a life long BFF. Mutual love at first sight in kindergarten. lol 😊 Super long and complicated story short, her mom prevented it as my family continued to move, and she died a few years ago... I loved her 100 times more than myself, but now have no choice but to try again... 😥

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe he's just stubborn

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0