THIS GUY IS SO HOT?

I work in a building and everyday I get onto the elevator, the same guy from a different floor walks in- he smiles and we stand there in silence. He is so handsome, and just such a good energy...
How do I get him to talk to me? And what if he is taken?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Hi"

if he's ocmmitted then ask if he has a twin brother.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• You could just point out how you guys are always in the same elevator etc etc and then make some small talk before finally asking about his name as he's about to leave elevator. Then the Door starts to close and you look into each others eyes fifty shades style LOL. Anyway, best scenario would be you two talking to each other a little each time so you get to know one another. If he likes you and wants to get to know you might suggest you see each other outside of the elevator at work too :)

• "Hey, I know this is kinda strange to say, but I find you enamoring."

Just say that and he'll talk to you definitely. If he's taken, then oh fucking well. Try again on someone else. You're a woman. You can get any guy you fucking want because you're a woman.

• Ok, why do you want to get him to talk to you? I mean why not take the effort to talk to him? why not make the first attempt instead? Why do you want to wait for him to talk to you?

Come on lady, if you like him then take the first step

Well you can start by saying hello to him and then take it forward, if you don't try to talk to him you will keep wondering what the truth is.

• "Pardon me, are you taken?"
    Seriously. If a cute girl asked me that I'd smile and say yes, or no. At least you would know.

Or how 'bout, "Hi, howzit going today?"
    Him: "Good. You?"
    You: "Great. I see you here every day but we never say anything, so my apologies."
    Oh, he's gonna say something then, right?

My bet is if you're attractive and he hasn't said anything already then he already has someone he cares about in his life. But you can always ask, I've never heard of a guy that would mind that. For all you know he's married. Or gay. Or you're not his type. Or he thinks you're unapproachable. Look at him. Smile. Be open to a conversation.

The best way to find out what someone is thinking or feeling is to ask them. :)

• I get the same thing all the time from women dont make the mistake that most women make which is stare and just look helpless. that literally ruins it EVERY TIME for me. dont make his looks a big deal either. For example the females I try to talk to make a huge mission to let everyone know how attractive I am they just come off as desperate and thirsty. so what you can do is treat him like a normal human being, because as a good looking male it gets quite annoying when you are treated in a different manner (we have been dealing with this so we notice when it happens) . have a funny opening, good conversation etc. Make small talk, he should give you the same effort in return. Treat him like a normal human being.

• Tell him that you feel like you're both -- lifting off together. :D

• You're the one who wants to talk, so talk to him.

• I mean if he's taken he's taken. Nothing you can do about that. Also it's simple as just talking to him.

• You know what really works and has worked for many years?
    Open your mouth and say hello 😛

• Just say hi and see where it goes.

• you talk to him first because your the girl. and you ask if he's single. its so simple.

We work in the same building, and if im too forward i dont know how i will be able to face him.

well, thats just something you will have to deal with, girls reject guys and guys know girls hate us, so he's not going to say anything first. take it or leave it.

• How to talk to him? Talk to him? If he's taken? he's taken.

• Make your move to him

• This is a common subject. People always ask questions about getting together with co-workers, or even worse, Bosses.

This is a terrible idea.

Why?

Because, everyone will talk about this. No, you cannot keep it a secret. Everyone knows "who's doing who". People can see the subtle looks, body language, etc. People will talk about you, in some cases, negatively, because they know it isn't cool.

If the 2 parties are overt in their relationship, it creates a nonprofessional environment, which can lead to difficulties with the bosses.

If it IS a boss, then problems with the next level of management may occur. Rumors are worse. "Look who's sleeping themselves upward".. on and on.

THEN, if the relationship fails. What then? Well, the talk gets worse. The two parties themselves may talk poorly about the other person. Rumors are started. True or false, a bad environment ensues.

Nothing good becomes of this.

• what do you mean by good energy? Reason i ask, is because I've been told i have it.

When he smiles, he is very gentle... and his eyes are very kind- just feels like he is a kind person and good energy radiates from him

Good energy could be anything from, internal state, body language and tone of your voice

@Kraftmuppen Good energy can mean everything from kind-fun-enjoyable presence-magical bullshit.
      Just an extremely vague/weird compliment lol.

• Stop fantasizing on the guy and make a move and don't premeditate anything

What Girls Said 3

• Just start a conversation by saying hi and how was your day. Don't come off too strong because you don't know who someone is behind the scenes. He probably only allow people to see what he wants you guys to see so don't fall in too deep without investigating and doing a little social media back ground check or from someone you know that will feed you truthful information.

• Smile too much, know everyone at the gym, make the all gym likes you back. Eventually you can meet him

• just say hello be casual don't be to crazy bc guys hate that