Girl I don't really know well keeps texting me?

Ok so about 3 weeks ago i was assigned a group project and this girl asked me to join her group. She then asked for my number so we could contact one another obviously. We conpleted the project a week ago and she continues to text me every 2 days or so. She usually says hey and asks what am i doing. I usually don't respond fast because of lack of signal. I can tell it bothers her because she always gets on me about it. Also everytime she looks at me she smiles and keeps eye contact. She never does any of this with other guy in our class

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm, okay she texts you a lot, it bothers her when you respond slowly, she smiles and keeps... Oh god.

This is not good..

This can only mean one, very obvious thing... I mean isn't it obvious.. why even ask this question?

She is gonna murder you? Lol, duh, you little rascal. No need to thank me for stating the obvious!

What Girls Said 18

• She has a crush on you and is hoping to get closer to you now that you have a connection through the project. If you don't like her like that be direct and tell her.

• Clearly she likes you; make up her mind on whether or not you like her back but do NOT lead her on.

He should at least hit it and quit it

They'd rather be sexually frustrated than tell you what they want tho :/

@cchris989 no,, women aren't scared to go for what they want. Depends if you're man enough to rise to it. Not all men are.
      A lot of us learned that the hard way ( nither of those puns were intended, by the way! 😶)

• She likes you.

If you like her, flirt.

If you don't, let her know that (kindly).

• well ffs don't give out your number to get texts if you're gonna be a prick and moan about the attention you're receiving that you asked for. . . .

• She obviously likes you /is interested in you.
    But if you're not interested or don't feel the same way, it'd be good if you let her know.

• She's probably interested

• likes you

• She wants yaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• She liked you beyond the project

• She obviously likes you. If you're into her then go for it.

• She has a crush on you...

• She really really wants to be close to you because she really really really likes u

• She likes you.

• She likes you.

• She probably likes you or is a complete bitch. (As in pretends to like you for fun)

• She likes you.

• It's obvious that she likes you

• She probably likes you and is trying to force a connecting so she can (eventually) become your girlfriend. Just confront her about the situation (aka her texting you although you guys have no connection), by saying something like "let's be friends". Depending on how she reacts is how she sees you. Because if she really was trying to become friends she'd be happy, if she liked you she'd be slightly sad (off put?) or say yes too energetically and too fast.

What Guys Said 14

• You probably already know the answer. Don't lead her on. If you are not interested back off and don't bother texting her at all. She is interested in you and wants to probably go on a date or hookup. Decide what you want.

• Ask her out... or don't? I don't understand what your question is.

• Jesus Christ ask her out already

• She likes you. D'uh. She wants you to ask her out.

• She likes you man... It's 100% obvious Lol

• Practically speaking... CALL HER and SPEAK TO HER. Tell her if you are interested or not.

• She wants the D! 🍆

• She wants to propose and marry you bruh...

• she likes you

• Go get her foo', or I'll get her.

• Jeez and I thought I was oblivious. Dude, ask her out, she wants you.

• She likes you.

• She likes you. She clearly likes you.

• You should ask her out, clearly she's attracted to you... the question is are you in to her?