This girl (or guy) is PERFECT, except for... What would you do?

A little personal backstory for this question (I'll keep it short). A while back I was dating this girl who I thought was basically perfect. She was beautiful, affectionate, we had common interests etc. However, she smoked weed. I'm not doing this to get people opinions on weed, I personally am not interested in ever using it and her habit made at times second guess.

So my question is if you were with a girl/guy who you thought was perfect in every way, but they have this one thing, habit etc. do you overlook it because of how great they are in every other way or do you take your chances and move on and hope to find someone who's got all the same characteristics and doesn't have the one issue the previous girl/guy had?

2mo For clarification: I'm not asking what I should do, I'm no longer with her. I was just interested to see what others would do in a similar situation.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, as long as they aren't doing any other recreational drugs, I couldn't care less whether or not someone smokes weed. I wouldn't end a relationship over that really, unless that's all they do.

What Girls Said 5

• I would try to make him stop it and if he doesn't want I would try to move on. Smoking weed is illegal in my country and really bad considered (you can't have a work, people think your a loser, problem with laws / police, etc...) It's things that I cannot support.

• I can overlook something minor pretty easily.

• Smoking (anything) isn't attractive to me in a partner. I would take my chances and move on

• I'd overlook it..

• i'd talk to her about it, but if not just get over it and see how things go with her

I'm not with her anymore, she ended up leaving me. It just gave me the idea for the question. Personally, I overlooked her habit even though I questioned what I should do at times. I really liked everything else about her so I decided to stay, was just interested to see what others would do.

What Guys Said 2

• I would stay with them of course. The notion that i would do otherwise is absurd. Lmao naw but really though. Leave someone over something serious like heroin not weed.

• Of all the vices to be worried about, weed is super low on my list. Better than smoking cigarettes, being an alcoholic, using hard drugs, etc. A girl being a pot head when I'm not wouldn't be a deal breaker as long as she doesn't abuse it