Would you date an Asian?

This includes South Asian (brown people :P).

I've noticed a lot of people wouldn't, and I'm just wondering why...

Do you not find us attractive?

Are you scared of the stereotypes?

Tell me why not if you chose no :)

• Yes
  • No
I think you guys are getting the idea that this is about me. It's not; I'm completely happy with my nationality :)

I only asked the question because I've heard a lot of people say they're not attracted to Asians. I was just wondering why.

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely, I would date anyone who I had some form of physical attraction to and if there was a great personality attached to it, there's the keeper! Everyone is so hungup on appearance these days.

What Guys Said 7

• i really don't want to talk abt this, but since you brought it up, I will..

I, once liked a Japanese grl , and she had a bf.. I was disappointed, mad angry as hell..

whats more, this is really, not personal, but asina girls are so raciest. THEY CANT STAND BLACK GUYS, right ?

i know a lot of you will be disappointed, but you just have to notice that !

HOWEVER, I admit that they have the best bodies, and skins, theyre cute and so sensitive.

• Aw, I'm sorry I made you talk about it :( but thanks for your reply, I appreciate it :)

Yah, a lot are racist against black guys. Why is a very long story and the amount of characters iI'm allowed to type kind of limits me. It has to do with parents and expectations. BUT I find some black guys F***ING HOTTT!!! Just like I find certain guys of all races; I'm not the least bit racist.

• Parents and expectations !!!

was that supposed to make things better !!!

so ure saying that asian parents don't like their daughters to date black guys because they are below expectations ,, lol,,,

isnt that hilarious ?!?!?!

the white house has black residents, and some minds are just too good to accept us the way we r..

i better go do some math, hopefully when I become a brilliant surgeon I could date an asian girl ;)

lol

• LMFAO EXACTLY!!!

My parents are SOO funny with this stuff. My mother has a theory for every race that says why I can't have a relationship them. Oh gosh, that woman's crazy. Today I told her I didn't want to be a hard core doctor, and she told me to she refused to pay for college. She almost kicked me out of the car :P

They accept nothing less than perfection...

• heck yes

• Race and nationality have nothing to do with who I date.

• I had the biggest crush on an asian chick once. I do like asians, so I would totally date one.

• well I like asian girls 'coz they have got black hairs.I would definitely love to date one.

• Totally. I have to say I find asians (Yes, even south asians :P) one of the more attractive people, along with black, hispanic/latino and middle eastern people and anyone else of color. I love the brozen tones and sheens of you skin, the tilts of your eyes, and the simple joy of your accents(if you have one). I am a lover of color, you're just all so damn attractive to me.

• in general I don't see a lot of asian girls I'd like to date but there is some I do find attractive now and then . not sure but the average asian girls here don't try enough or just not as pretty is the french and english girls who try a lot harder and have better looks natuarlly at least the french ones do . some are born with model good looks and by the time there 19 could be on the cover of a magazine

What Girls Said 6

• I dated a guy that was half brown half filipino (sexy mix) but he had sisters that never had problems getting guys (of all backgrounds). I think it has a lot to do with how you carry yourself. But judging by your profile picture, I don't think you would have a problem getting anyone ;)

To those who say that they won't date an "asian" (if they have never dated an asian) need to be open to it. Asian love is unique.

Plus, I think guys want to experience it at least once. Could be another reason there is so much asian porn out there... lol

• Does being asian matter? Eh I guess not in my life. but I do have deal breakers. as long as they are taller than me I could care less what race they are.

• Skin color is not something that I use to decide if I'll date the guy or not. If he's moderately attractive and has a good personality, why wouldn't I date him?

• why would no one want to date an Asian? Asians just like other people from other races have their own special attributes that makes them exotic. :) come on look at me. LMAO jk. and girl you are beautiful and stop wondering why would no one date an Asian. be proud of your own skin. :)

• i dated and almost married a man who was half chinese, he was an awsom guy and his nanna loved me until she died

• YES and I actual prefer guys that aren't caucasian.