Can most women tell if a guy has a crush on them?

I find it so hard not to smile at my crush and hold eye contact with her at work when talking. She does the same and occasional brushes my arm but I am pretty sure she is seeing someone but never talks about him so I am rather confused.

Most of my coworkers have picked up on the fact I like working with her so do you think she knows I like her more than a work colleague? There definitely is some sort of chemistry between us but because it is work and also I am 10+ younger than her do you think she is just being careful or doubting a younger could be interested in an older divorced woman with children.

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know.
    Sometimes I can tell. & Sometimes I think that their just being themselves and friendly.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When I have a crush it's very hard to tell. When I like a girl, like really like a girl, then I'd find it hard to believe that they don't know because I act completely different.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• yeah i usually can tell, but some women are oblivious, especially the ones who aren't so confident

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, I suppose most women can say that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I found out that yes the majority of women can tell when a guy likes them or is crushing on them

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes

0|0
    0|0