Is it wrong if I say I can't wait to see her again this weekend?

The girl i was talking about earlier.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it's wrong because i have absolutely no clue who you are talking about 😁

Ok I asked a question last week I'm 24 is it wrong to say that I'm falling in love with a 16 year old

Yeah dude id keep my fingers away. 18 or under sounds like a lot of drama and trouble ahead.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not wrong, it just shows that you like, but don't get too clingy, or show that you care for her more than she does for you.

What Girls Said 1

• 16 and 24 ? Sorry, but thats not cool. I don't care what the legal age is, thats still a minor and a grown ass adult.

What Guys Said 3

• Which girl were you talking about earlier? maybe I didn't read that post

I'm 24 and I am in love with a 16 year old

The age is a little too much I would and plus you are an adult well into your 20's and she is still a teenager not sure how the compatibility factor would work out.

• Nopeeee.

• it's never wrong to tell someone how you feel, however, what you do with that, is another thing