Does he like me?

Alright so guy 1: Always starred at me last year, finally talked to him at the end of the year said he wanted to get to know me but has a girlfriend. This year he's approached me multiple times and stil stares at me. Pretty sure he likes me but he's taken... kinda strange how he keeps approaching me tho.

Guy 2: Met at the gym in July. Instant attraction, he never really looked at me unless I wasn't looking and is really shy. I approached him and he was really nice good eye contact and super smiley. Ran into him at his work same scenario. Month and a half later I reapproached him and he was super nice remembered what program and year I was in and we talked for a little bit, I invited him to a charity pub night my class was having but he never showed. He's initiated convo once and I catch him looking at me when I'm not looking, however I did kind kind of reach out and he didn't show. Not interested or super shy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I think he likes you, but he is probably too shy to tell you that, maybe you should take some initiative, most guys like assertive girls.

Guy 1 or guy 2?

Guy 2

Thank you for MHO

What Guys Said 1

• Nope, neither are interested in you at all. They're just bored.

What Girls Said 1

• Guy 2 probably likes you. Don't bother with guy 1 because he's taken.