Left girlfriend for younger/inexperienced girl. Wrong move?

I am a senior in high school. I just left my girlfriend who is in college for a girl younger and more inexperienced than me. I thought I was making the right move because I am into younger and lesser experienced girls.
The problem I'm having is I have to take it slow in the sexual department with this younger and lesser experienced girl. Things in the sexual department are moving slow and I have to wait while. I can't get my ex girlfriend back.
I left my girlfriend because she had 1 partner before me and I think that is 1 too many! I was sexual with 5 girls before my ex.

Was it the wrong move to dump my girlfriend for a younger and lesser experienced girl? I want physical sexual stuff but to getting it at the moment.

• Wrong move. You should have stayed with your college girlfriend and forgot younger girl.
  • Yes right move to dump college girlfriend. Just wait longer for younger girl to open up.
2mo Strange, I thought guys would be voting to dump college girl and keep waiting for younger girl to open up.
2mo The guys are 50/50 now. I'm not sure what I should have done.

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember you! You asked a while ago about dumping your girlfriend for a younger inexperienced girl. See you made the wrong move and you honestly deserve it. Of course she won't take you back you dumped her for a virgin. I said it before and Ill say it again "unless you are a virgin yourself dont go virgin hunting" you are not entitled to a virgin when you have already played the field.

I remember you too!

You make it sound so important to have a girlfriend. Why not stay single and figure out what it is exactly you want in life? You want a normal relationship or a bunch of flings for a while? Maybe think about that.

I want a normal relationship and I let the one get away.

What Girls Said 18

• Lmfao dumbass.
    One partner was too much for you.
    But you having one more partner than the girl is okay?
    Mirin.

Yes it is better having more partners than your girlfriend.

I hate it when a girl has more partners than me.

And I'm sure a virgin girl doesn't appreciate a guy breaking up with his girlfriend just for the fact she is a virgin and less experienced.
      Makes you look sleazy. No better than any of the gross virgin hunters.
      I hope she dumps you and comes to her senses.

• you're mad at her that she had one sexual partner when you've had five? lol you're a pig

Oink! I'm still not sure if I made the right choice.

• Talk about being an insecure narcissist. You should get help.
    Unless you're just trolling.

• I TOLD YOU SOOO!!!

^-^

Win.

• You're that little butthole from a few weeks ago who asked if you should leave her. Haha I'm gonna be honest I hope you don't find a girl. You don't deserve one at all, you're a little cry baby brat

Yes I am that butthole! Hello again! Nice to see you again! I'm still debating if it was the right move. I'm with the inexperience girl now but she won't put out

God that makes me so happy for some reason. My poor poor little butthole you... ah man you really are stupid lol

• It's all your decision, and depends on how you feel about them.
    I just want to say, if younger and inexperienced is your preference, it might be hard for you to get into a serious, committed relationship in the end.

You think its easier to be in a committed relationship with an experienced girl?

Yeah, because whoever you date longterm will be getting more experience.

• You're basically a piece of shit. Also going for a high school girl while you're a college student? Really?

I am a senior in high school.

• What a dumb reason to leave someone. You obviously didn't really like her for her so what does it natter?

She just wasn't a virgin and therefore not good enough for me.

You're a tool.

• You're a slut!

• Thats weird. The inexperienced girl only wants to be with you for experience and the college chick actually genuinely likes you. Which sounds better?

After leaving the college girl, I would say the college girl sounds better now. But I can't go back to the college girl now.

Which one sounds better to you?

• You must be a troll because I can't believe someone can be so stupid.

People like me really exist. I'm not a troll I'm just a guy going after my options.

But you are not a virgin yourself. You can't expect to have a certain kind of women if you cannot meet your own standards.

Dumping a girl because she had 1 previous sexual partner whilst you had 5 makes you sound hypocrital, sleazy, with a skewed morality.

Now you've lost a good thing due to your own stupid standards.

Also it could take a good 6 months for the hs girl to open up. Have fun with the frigid one.

It takes 6 months? That's not good

• Leave the younger girl and don't even try to get back with the other girl. Both deserve better.

If I leave the younger girl I've got nobody. That's not an option. There is nowhere to go and the college girl won't take me back.

Find someone you actually care about and don't just treat like an object.

Second that

• she had 1 before and that is one too many? while you had 5? you need help , go see a therapist. i dont mean it in a rude way , but you won't get far with that obnoxious attitude

I don't want to see a therapist. That would be embarrassing.

its more embarrasing being a hypocrite

• This is stupid

• wow what a predicament. just... keep waiting

At this point, that is my only option

Right now, that is my only option. I can't get the college girl back.

No she wasn't. She had sex with one guy before in a relationship. We just had an amazing chemistry and we couldn't control ourselves. I wish the younger girl I'm with now had this sexual chemistry for me.

It's because she's young that she doesn't have much partner.

• You should have got over the fact your ex had partners before you and good thing you're not with her anymore because she deserves better

Im not sure if she deserves anything.

Fairly obvious she deserves more than you

• Not sure if you're trolling but if you're not, then you made the wrong move. You're also a hipocrate because you had 5 partners before her but you're complaining about her having 1 before you. Before getting in a relationship, you should know what you're looking for instead of hurting your ex.

I'm still not sure if that was the right move or not.

wrong move :(

What Guys Said 4

• Lol what a troll

• She;s off to a different world and probably is glad you broke it off with her. It's super hard to stay in contact with someone whose life is on such a different level. She probably considers your HS life kid stuff.

But a much younger and inexperienced girl is, as you have found, not so interesting as a college girl. Plus, the college girl is much more likely to want a sexual relationship. That is predictable.

Sorry, I don't have a solution, but don't feel bad about the situation. You were bound to break up with the college girl. If you hadn't done it she would have.

Her college is the same town i live in. I hung out with her almost everyday. I was going to attend the same college as her next year. She fully intended to stay with me.

I doubt that.. college is such a completely different world.

• YOU again, did you dump her yet so she can find someone better. You're a horrible person. I hope every girl you like rejects your ass for being immature.

Actually now I realized this is probably a troll, no one's this big of an asshole... right?

There are assholes out there, you just haven't met them. Anyways I'm not an asshole. Im just a guy taking my options!

And yes, I did dump the college girl for an inexperienced high school girl. And now I'm second guessing the decision.

• You are human garbage.

Why am I garbage? I'm just dating what I'm into. I'm not into used good college girls.