Left girlfriend for younger/inexperienced girl. Wrong move?

I am a senior in high school. I just left my girlfriend who is in college for a girl younger and more inexperienced than me. I thought I was making the right move because I am into younger and lesser experienced girls.
The problem I'm having is I have to take it slow in the sexual department with this younger and lesser experienced girl. Things in the sexual department are moving slow and I have to wait while. I can't get my ex girlfriend back.
I left my girlfriend because she had 1 partner before me and I think that is 1 too many! I was sexual with 5 girls before my ex.

Was it the wrong move to dump my girlfriend for a younger and lesser experienced girl? I want physical sexual stuff but to getting it at the moment.

• Wrong move. You should have stayed with your college girlfriend and forgot younger girl.
    89% (24)45% (5)76% (29)Vote
  • Yes right move to dump college girlfriend. Just wait longer for younger girl to open up.
    11% (3)55% (6)24% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
2mo Strange, I thought guys would be voting to dump college girl and keep waiting for younger girl to open up.
2mo The guys are 50/50 now. I'm not sure what I should have done.

0|0
19|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember you! You asked a while ago about dumping your girlfriend for a younger inexperienced girl. See you made the wrong move and you honestly deserve it. Of course she won't take you back you dumped her for a virgin. I said it before and Ill say it again "unless you are a virgin yourself dont go virgin hunting" you are not entitled to a virgin when you have already played the field.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I remember you too!

• Show All
    • 2mo

You make it sound so important to have a girlfriend. Why not stay single and figure out what it is exactly you want in life? You want a normal relationship or a bunch of flings for a while? Maybe think about that.

• 2mo

I want a normal relationship and I let the one get away.

What Girls Said 18

• Lmfao dumbass.
    One partner was too much for you.
    But you having one more partner than the girl is okay?
    Mirin.

6|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Yes it is better having more partners than your girlfriend.

• Show All
    • 2mo

I hate it when a girl has more partners than me.

• 2mo

And I'm sure a virgin girl doesn't appreciate a guy breaking up with his girlfriend just for the fact she is a virgin and less experienced.
      Makes you look sleazy. No better than any of the gross virgin hunters.
      I hope she dumps you and comes to her senses.

• you're mad at her that she had one sexual partner when you've had five? lol you're a pig

4|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Oink! I'm still not sure if I made the right choice.

• Talk about being an insecure narcissist. You should get help.
    Unless you're just trolling.

1|1
    0|0
  • I TOLD YOU SOOO!!!

^-^

Win.

2|0
    0|0
  • You're that little butthole from a few weeks ago who asked if you should leave her. Haha I'm gonna be honest I hope you don't find a girl. You don't deserve one at all, you're a little cry baby brat

3|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Yes I am that butthole! Hello again! Nice to see you again! I'm still debating if it was the right move. I'm with the inexperience girl now but she won't put out

• 2mo

God that makes me so happy for some reason. My poor poor little butthole you... ah man you really are stupid lol

• It's all your decision, and depends on how you feel about them.
    I just want to say, if younger and inexperienced is your preference, it might be hard for you to get into a serious, committed relationship in the end.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

You think its easier to be in a committed relationship with an experienced girl?

• 2mo

Yeah, because whoever you date longterm will be getting more experience.

• You're basically a piece of shit. Also going for a high school girl while you're a college student? Really?

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I am a senior in high school.

• What a dumb reason to leave someone. You obviously didn't really like her for her so what does it natter?

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

She just wasn't a virgin and therefore not good enough for me.

• 2mo

You're a tool.

• You're a slut!

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats weird. The inexperienced girl only wants to be with you for experience and the college chick actually genuinely likes you. Which sounds better?

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

After leaving the college girl, I would say the college girl sounds better now. But I can't go back to the college girl now.

• 2mo

Which one sounds better to you?

• You must be a troll because I can't believe someone can be so stupid.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

People like me really exist. I'm not a troll I'm just a guy going after my options.

• Show All
    • 2mo

But you are not a virgin yourself. You can't expect to have a certain kind of women if you cannot meet your own standards.

Dumping a girl because she had 1 previous sexual partner whilst you had 5 makes you sound hypocrital, sleazy, with a skewed morality.

Now you've lost a good thing due to your own stupid standards.

Also it could take a good 6 months for the hs girl to open up. Have fun with the frigid one.

• 2mo

It takes 6 months? That's not good

• Leave the younger girl and don't even try to get back with the other girl. Both deserve better.

3|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

If I leave the younger girl I've got nobody. That's not an option. There is nowhere to go and the college girl won't take me back.

• Show All
    • 2mo

Find someone you actually care about and don't just treat like an object.

• 2mo

Second that

• she had 1 before and that is one too many? while you had 5? you need help , go see a therapist. i dont mean it in a rude way , but you won't get far with that obnoxious attitude

2|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I don't want to see a therapist. That would be embarrassing.

• 2mo

its more embarrasing being a hypocrite

• This is stupid

1|0
    0|0
  • wow what a predicament. just... keep waiting

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

At this point, that is my only option

• Yes right move to dump college girlfriend. Just wait longer for younger girl to open up.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Right now, that is my only option. I can't get the college girl back.

• Show All
    • 2mo

No she wasn't. She had sex with one guy before in a relationship. We just had an amazing chemistry and we couldn't control ourselves. I wish the younger girl I'm with now had this sexual chemistry for me.

• 2mo

It's because she's young that she doesn't have much partner.

• You should have got over the fact your ex had partners before you and good thing you're not with her anymore because she deserves better

3|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Im not sure if she deserves anything.

• 2mo

Fairly obvious she deserves more than you

• Not sure if you're trolling but if you're not, then you made the wrong move. You're also a hipocrate because you had 5 partners before her but you're complaining about her having 1 before you. Before getting in a relationship, you should know what you're looking for instead of hurting your ex.

3|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I'm still not sure if that was the right move or not.

• 2mo

wrong move :(

What Guys Said 4

• Lol what a troll

6|2
    0|1
  • She;s off to a different world and probably is glad you broke it off with her. It's super hard to stay in contact with someone whose life is on such a different level. She probably considers your HS life kid stuff.

But a much younger and inexperienced girl is, as you have found, not so interesting as a college girl. Plus, the college girl is much more likely to want a sexual relationship. That is predictable.

Sorry, I don't have a solution, but don't feel bad about the situation. You were bound to break up with the college girl. If you hadn't done it she would have.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Her college is the same town i live in. I hung out with her almost everyday. I was going to attend the same college as her next year. She fully intended to stay with me.

• 2mo

I doubt that.. college is such a completely different world.

• YOU again, did you dump her yet so she can find someone better. You're a horrible person. I hope every girl you like rejects your ass for being immature.

3|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Actually now I realized this is probably a troll, no one's this big of an asshole... right?

• 2mo

There are assholes out there, you just haven't met them. Anyways I'm not an asshole. Im just a guy taking my options!

• 2mo

And yes, I did dump the college girl for an inexperienced high school girl. And now I'm second guessing the decision.

• You are human garbage.

2|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Why am I garbage? I'm just dating what I'm into. I'm not into used good college girls.