Girls: Have you ever felt too ugly for a guy?

If a very attractive guy is interested in you or wants to befriend you, have you wonder why they pick you out of everyone. Woukd you believe them if they tell you that you're beautiful. Do you believe that there are nice guys out there?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls mostly feel that way because most of the times, the guy she is with is at least a notch above in looks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel that way all the time. I've never had a relationship and I've never been asked out. My face is really masculine looking. I get along well with guys but they never want more than friendship.

What Guys Said 1

• I know this is for girls but one thing the girls really need to understand is sometimes in life it's not all about looks you can have the hottest guy or hottest girl but if you don't get along or can'thave a conversation with them it's pointless! Have you ever met a really hot guy that turns out to be a douche bag and then all of a sudden he's really not that hot sometimes personalities I tracked your physical appearance you go with it girl, besides that he may be hot but you don't know what he's attractive to just get some self-confidence and enjoy yourself

What Girls Said 8

• Hell yeah, I never believed people when they told me I was pretty. I smile and nod or say thank you so they don't assume I'm an attention seeker but I'm always convinced they are just lying to comfort me.
    My ex friends with benefits wanted a relationship with me but he was literally 10219329391239 leagues above me in terms of looks so I wasn't even sure whether he was sincere or not, plus he had some baggage, so I didn't get into a relationship with him.

• Of course.
    When I was over weight and had acne and super low self esteem, I did.
    Now my acne is gone and i am at a healthy weight for my height it isn't as bad. But sometimes I still think my boyfriend is way too attractive for me hahah

• I've felt this way all my life... it's like if you're not "hot" or skinny, don't wear makeup, and don't wear tight clothes your existence isn't even worth acknowledging. If anyone male or female told me I was beautiful I'd assume it was a joke

• Indeed. Usually when a really attractive guy is interested in me, I think it's just some sick joke.

• No, and I do believe them if they tell me I'' beautiful, although I still say "nah," or "Not really but thanks." Over time I don't argue. But at the beginning softly arguing it kind of helps me get a feel for who they are, really quickly.

• Yeah, I sure have felt like that before, it's not something new or recent for me.

• Yessss because i am

Attractive guys are nver interested in me anyway i could only dream

I'm saying that about myself i just don't believe i'm good enough for attractive men

Well that's wrong

• No, never if they choose me it's for a reasons and not only for my look. I look great though and generally it's the other ways arounds.