Guys, are you able to walk up to almost any girl you don't know and get her to like you?

Most Helpful Guy

• no , but i have seen enough guys do it and the girl laugh at them for even speaking to them and not give a reason for them laughing good or bad lol. and i would rather not risk being laughed at good or bad lol.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 21

• No and any guy who say's he can is lying. "Any girl" would include girls in relationships, lesbians, married girls etc etc. I'd challenge any guy to go out and approach 20 random girls and given 'almost' would mean what? 18-19 out of 20? I can guarantee none of them will have that success rate.

Now, when I'm serious about approaching, I never get turned down because I only approach girls that I know like me already from signs they've given me, eye contact, smile etc. You look for signs that a girl likes you before you approach and then when you go in you've got no work to do, she's already attracted... All you've got to do is not stuff it up and lose that attraction.

• I can get them to warm up to me, sure!! But that's because I'm charming,😎😅. But not necessarily "like" me in a romantic way.

• i dont think any girl can walk up to me and get me to like her, so i dont see why i would be able to do that with a girl. i think its not realistic to get people to like you.

• thinking about it dude... i think i can, haven't done it on purpose but almost every girl that i didn't think liked me became really nice to me and warmed up to me, not sure how what i do , but it happens so yea i guess.

• no, it depends.
    in my opinion the best approach is the non approach - if i wanna met her i walk straight to her and introduce myself. i fool around a bit cos its my way of being and if she responds to my jokes, great, if she doesn't GREAT i'll move on.
    attraction doesn't depend on you, it depends on her and what she wants.

• Seems like it for the most part. You just gotta find yourself. Once you get 100% comfortable as yourself and wear it with pride, they will come. I can honestly say 7/10 women I approach end up exactly where I wanted them to be. Granted though, I'm not out here rushing to have sex with every girl I approach. But seems like most of them end up wanting to be around me and showing interest in me fairly quickly.

• No, because women are brutal and have instant creep alert programmed into them from an early age so they put up a wall bigger than trump will.

• It never used to be the case before. But in the last decade of my life, things have changed dramatically. I can tell by how much the women want to stay in touch and are quick and easy to exchange emails or phone numbers. I guess the South FL culture helped in a big way. People areuch warmer here and easy to talk to. That in turn just kept givibge more and more confidence. Being married keeps me grounded though.

• No, I do not have such abilities...

• yes but its more of psychical attraction. almost any girl gives me that look, the only problem is I lack the game necessary to make a move.

• Even the 10/10 top fashion model can't get any girls to like him. He probably can get a lot of girls to like him though.

• No. Women will know within seconds if they will sleep with you or not. If not, oh well.

• Nope I am not actually women that I have the same class with stand half way down the hall from me waiting

• Pretty much.

• superman ain't got nothing on those superpowers

• Every time... but not in THAT way. Lol I'm a "friendship-zone" artist of the highest order;)

• Nope, cause i am very shy guy.

• Pua is shit.

I'm not talking about PUA. PIckup Artists aren't the only guys who get to go up to women they don't know and hit on them without pretext.

That sounds exactly like Pua, but go ahead enlighten me.

Pickup is fantastic.

• Yes.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more