My boyfriend has been hitting on girls behind my back, what should I do?

So recently my boyfriend had moved to a different country to stay. He's been acting weird for the past week or so, ever since school started for him but I just shook the feeling off and assumed it was nothing. But I got a DM on Instagram at 11PM from a girl who I didn't know, saying that he has been hitting and trying to 'hook up' with her best friend. She even sent me screenshots of the conversation of him asking for her best friend's number and him asking her best friend if she would date him in the future and also telling the both of them that we've broken up. Worst part is that, I have a flight booked in 2 weeks to visit him and I have no idea what to do now. Should I break up with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• i would and save the money for something more important than a guy who says you broke up, whats te point trying to fix something when he has already gave up on you both of you saying you guys broke up.

try and have a better life let him do what he wants you have things you need to do and it seems he will be holding you back if you stay with him while he says you are broke up so he can be with other girls.

and you can enjoy a stress free life and also a head ache free life.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you should break up with him. You're young, this isn't worth it, especially if you're long distance. Sorry. Typically I would say that you should try and work on relationships blah blah blah blah, but I don't think this is worth your time. Call him out on it, see what he has to say, find someone better.

What Guys Said 4

• "hitting on other women"

Dump him. What more is there?

• break up with him

• Time to drop his ass...

• Kick him in the nuts, and as he lays on the ground, tell him it is over and walk away. The End.

What Girls Said 6

• I'd send him the screenshots and ask for an explanation. (just because I'd wanna see him squirm haha)
    Then dump his ass.

• Hell yeah you should break up with him! You should never be a guys second best, if he doesn't respect you, then fuck him! You deserve someone loyal.

• Break up. Obviously.

• break up with him and cancel the flight
    but do confront him

• Awe that's horrible. You should break up with him.

• You mean your ex right? Why is he still your boyfriend?
    He went behind your back and he didn't respect you. How can you be with him?