Serious question, how do I kiss a girl?

I'm 17, I'm a senior in high school and I've never had my first kiss or even a girlfriend yet. I have tried but I've only come up empty handed. I was rejected and humilated the first time which is why I asked the next girl who rejected me to keep it between me and her and promised not to tell anyone which I appreciate. I've tried flirting with other girls but I always froze up eventually and ended up either deciding not to ask them out cause they are a bad match orI was too late. I've definitely gotten better with flirting cause I'm pretty sure I got a girl to like me but after getting to know her on a deeper level I decided not to ask her out but I did hook her up with a different guy cause I felt bad. Anyways, I want to go to the prom but obviously know nothing about kissing or dancing with a girl. Help me out?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• you need some guy friends to coach you on this stuff. and honestly, you just need to be confident. if you're with a girl, stare at her face as she's talking and then stare at her lips. go for it. don't be sloppy or slobbery. just a little tongue if she seems to be enjoying herself. as far as dancing, really just depends on the type of music that's playing. lots of people grind on each other when rap music is on, but slow dancing is easy, just put your arm around the waist. for classic dance songs, grab both her hands and sway your hands back and forth.

• For your first kiss, I would suggest something soft and sweet. Nothing sloppy, you can get into that later. I would suggest when the moment is right and the tension is high, to gently place your hands on her hips and slowly pull her forward looking at her then to her lips, she will notice, indicating you wish to kiss. Lean in ever so slowly and softly kiss her for a few seconds and then lean away slowly to end it. I would just each time get more and more into it every time you do. I'm sure however you do it you'll be fine. Usually your instincts kick in for you. Most people are fine at kissing, there aren't many bad kissers that I've come across so don't sweat it so much. Relax and don't worry so much. As for dancing, watch what others are doing and copy them. Observe and do what they do.

• I never had a boyfriend or first kiss either but i find it quite funny that you don't know how to kiss lol no offense! Just practice on a stuffed animal or ur hand. Its not that hard.

What Guys Said 0