My boyfriend seems distant and I dont know what to do?

I've know my boyfriend since the 5th. Everything went perfect. He was so sweet , calling me "babygirl" , saying he was glad he met me... He always wanted to see me & lately we've been fighting a lot. Please don't judge but I've never felt this way about any guy. He made me feel good, he put me first and i feel as tho im losing him. The day before yesterday I spent the night over his over. We argued due to the fact he hates how shy i still am around him but we made up. He has yelled at me and made me feel sad. Lastnight he didn't reply to me and he didn't text me this morning saying he hates texting. I called him a couple hrs ago asking if he wanted to break up and he went off on me and everytime i called he hung up.. like im so sad i dont wanna give up and leave but he doesn't seem interested in me anymore. Please.. I need advice

What Guys Said 1

• You're what 14? Lol You should be worried about your homework

What Girls Said 1

• You should address the issue to him. Tell him that you think he's being distant and ask him what makes him act that way.