Would you date / marry a girl who have a tatoo like this?

Would you date / marry a girl who have a tatoo like this ?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• Answered this as if it was a man and honestly no. But there's not a lot you can do about it now if it's already tattooed on.

I think it's too large, means nothing to me, and possible means nothing to the person. I'm not a big fan of word tattoos - they normally come across corny. I mean, alright, live your life by it, but I don't think you need to have "a wish is a dream your heart makes" or some crap flowing along your love handles.

It's not me I find this on internet and though it was pretty. I'm thinking about doing a tattoo but I'm not decided yet.
      Hopefully I don't have love handles XD

We are obviously just two different people.
      I'm visually led, I like pictures, I'm creative and artistic. I would like a tattoo that represents me in a picture.

You prefer books and for something to be plain and simple and literally spelt out.

Each to their own. But I'm sorry I don't like the same tattoos you do.

Don't worry I understand. We're just not into the same things

What Guys Said 18

• I'm just curious what it will look like when you're 50+

It depends where you do it. If you do it on the stomach, hips or arms it ll look bad and deformed. On the back it doesn't change that much through the years.
      I think that written tattoo look still good when you get older not like some other tattoo who make you look like a thug.

• don't like tattoos, don't know what it means. if it means something wonderful, maybe...

• It is what it is! It can be a bible verse or a picture of the Titanic sinking, it's still a big tattoo. Some people like them, some do not. Obviously, it was the right thing for the person who sports that tat. Personally, it is not my cup of tea.

Would it be a dealbreaker? Hard to say. I could still love the person, but not the tat. But on the other hand, I do not have to look at it every morning. LOL

Just my opinion

• Doesn't look too good because it's on one side rather than the middle.

Afterwards it depends on whether she actually knows what this means.

• I for one love it. I like drawing and writing on my lovers backs. What else is human parchment for but the eternal keeping of poetry and sayings. The ultimate mural. The pen is mightier than the sword.

• Looks weird and if there isn't some serious meaning behind it I certainly wouldn't

Why? Is this really important to know the meaning if you like how it look?

So if it means something deep you'll date the girl or no?

It means depending on what it is I would give her a shot. Else a tattoo like this is a clear turn-off.

• Prima facie, no. That goes for any girl with any kind of tattoo. However, it can be overlooked if I fall in love with her personality.

• Tattoos on women look grotty

Do you know what it means?

"grotty" ?
      No, I just take this pic from internet

@Petr1992 What? I was watching pic of tattoo on internet and find Chinese writing pretty so.

I can ask someone who speak the language to tell me what it means.

• What's written there?

No idea, I can't read chinese

• Not until I found out what it said...

• Depends on what it says. My friend had a tattoo in another language than her own and she thought it meant tough and empowered. It actually meant prostitute.

Really? The poor.

• Probably not.

• depends on what is says.

• no its gross and i don't know what is writing

• Why not?

• Your back is too broad. It would be an automatic, "don't marry this girl", sign for most guys.

The back of the girl or her tattoo? It's not me on the pic.

Really? You find her back big? It's because she's fat or just her shoulder?

Maybe both...

• maybeee?

• It probably wouldn't stop me from being with her but it would be a turn off

What Girls Said 3

• looks hideous. like a bunch of bugs are crawling on his back

It's chinese

American are so rude. I understand why my country hate them so much XD
      Your on internet where it's forbbiden to be this rude at least make country make some laws on it for not hurt people like your doing. Your egoistical and have zero consideration for other people around you.

hahahaha wtf ! ? ! ? ! thanks for the laughs!

• Yeah I would. It looks nice

• Yea if she could read it to me and tell me exactly what it meant.