Why I can't fall in love again?

I'm 23 years old and I only fell in love with a boy when I was 16 ... I do not feel anything for him today, but I remember how I felt when I was with him until today, so many good memories, it was very very intense.
I dated two guys after that but I never really fell in love with them (like thinking about him all day , getting butterflies on my stomach, not sleep at night thinking about him etc etc) I only liked them a little. I want so much to fall in love again... like feel a real passion, not a warm feeling.
Am I never going to feel it again? I am very sad because of it :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand your situation. I've had my heart broken several times by women that cheated on me because she met a man that's either richer, bigger dick, or he's in a rock band. I took self ownership of my happiness and realize that I don't need another girl to make myself happy. Happiness is addictive and if others see that you will bring value, they will either want to be friends with you or be in a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• hey there, i hope i dont upset you because you obviously feel low and that is not my intention. however if we shifted the view here that at 16 you were fortunate enough for life experience showed you something special to give you an edge of what is and should be in my opinion the way it should be a very special encounter for your future life. im betting that this encounter and how it left you had a major impact on your view of the relationships you mentioned which ultimately have ended. this is not a bad thing, although you sad, you could feel fortunate because you have a unique insight to something special and what is possible so life had more in plan for you than settling which so many people do in this life and they continue with not a great deal of fulfillment and happiness but you will not do this if you continue to listen to your heart and your head, converse with the universe that this is what you seek and it will come to you, positive thoughts and actions cannot resist but return what you seek, you may feel down but really you should feel fortunate that you are quite unique and enlightened with your insight for the best future and relationship you should have xx

What Guys Said 7

• Probably not. Its called getting older. Things that were exciting lose their lustre with time. We get used to feelings so they're no longer new and exciting.

• When you find the right guy again you will

• I've had this same problem over the past few years.

• You will you just have to find someone who has the qualities you like and treats you the way you want and it will feel fresh and new again

• God I hope so. I was in love like that and anything since hasn't held a candle to that flame.

• cause love comes to you when you least expect it

What Girls Said 0