What should I wear to Skype with new SO?

We're dating but he hasn't kissed me yet and we've both been honest and said we really like each other. He's shy and kinda awkward with the physical stuff but so sweet and a great talker. We're skyping tomorrow night and I don't know what to wear. We've skyped before. Should I wear a pj tank top type look and show a little more? Or would that scare him off and I should just wear a normal old pj shirt? Thanks!

• more revealing pj
  • normal pj to play it safe

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a hard one. Do I think either will scare him off though? Nah. What will you and him feel more comfortable with though? You could go a little more revealing, I mean, a PJ tank top isn't that revealing, its not like you are wearing a frilly Victorias secret bra and underwear while sitting on a bed of roses. Haha, but seriously, just do what YOU are comfortable with. Judge based of the type of guy he is, and how he has treated you, and again, what makes you comfortable while talking to him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear his Shirt and Sweater then in a few months give back his promise ring because you won't be needing it.

What Guys Said 3

• A nuns outfit

Jokes jokes

Wear a nice t shirt jeans or spandex. Whatever works

• Underwear and a long shirt

• do your parents know you're doing this?

What Girls Said 0