NOT FITTING IN WITH BOYFRIENDS FAMILY?

okay, so I'm going to meet my boyfriends family and I'm not the most outgoing social person so im just kind of dreading it he has 3 brother who all also have girlfriends which are all pretty close already so I feel like I'm just going to be coming in as an outsider now to tell you the honest truth I could care less about fitting in with these girls or being even friends with them but I know my boyfriend does so I literally don't know what to do anybody's have anybody tips?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait so he's verbally expressed he really wants this?

I never got this. When it comes to getting along with people you can't force it. Especially with women. It's always a disaster when guys try to make their wives be friends with their buddy's wives.

My advice, don't force it. I mean be polite but don't try forcing a connection.

Yeah LOL he's imagining the girls in the kitchen cooking while the guys are doing whatever guys do. Like okay... but thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• All you need to do is act gentle towards them and show them interest. Nothing else is really required.

What Guys Said 3

• All you have to do is co exist

I'm more of one of those girls which love being their boyfriend but he's going to wanna double / triple date and do things like that and I don't wanna he the only person like uh no thanks but i don't wannabe be there just looking like the odd ball out not talking or anything lol

You have to compromise and pretend sometimes

• My tips is act like yourself and dont do anything that your boyfriend tells you not to do. Ask him how you should at around his family

• Just talk to them, i won't kill you you big baby, you dont need to care about them but you shouldn't be an anti socal person with no socal awareness

What Girls Said 0