Weirdest place a man or women has hit on you?

Mine is a strip club

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• A nurse while I was getting a prostate exam. It took all of my power not to get an erection. She was clearly fucking with me!!!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• men always hit on me in the places you think they wouldn't, when I use to go to the club no guys hit on me, but guys hit on me at the library, the grocery store, fast food place, it makes no sense at all. wouldn't a club be the best place to hit on a girl?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

No, most girls go to the club to have fun. Or are looking for one night stands

• Show All
    • 2mo

@Flurr what is your definition of asking guys out? usually I will just approach a guy exchange numbers and ask him to hang out

• 2mo

Yeah that's pretty much it

What Guys Said 5

• Right off of a ride at 6 flags. Went down there as a class trip. Think I was 17. Girl said I looked cute and gave me her number lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think any place weird. When I moved into a previous apartment my neighbour knocked on my door wearing just a bra and panties and asked for a cup of sugar.

0|1
    0|0
  • in a public toilet. she asked me what i was doing and i was like "uh im just waving my dick back and forth you know, to pass some time"
    "you wanna a helping hand with that?"
    -____________-

0|0
    0|0
  • Church

0|0
    0|0
  • on the toilet ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Divorce court